10| insanity

I stopped in front of the hex as I watched vision's final step into the real world.
I decided to run.

The red energy that surrounded me felt like it was tearing me into a thousand pieces, I screamed, but couldn't hear my screams. I only saw my face, like a ghost before me, when everything finally stopped and I only heard a beep in my ear.

I concentrated fully on the beeping, because my sight was blurred, but I heard visions screams on the ground, mixed with those of the crew, it immediately scared me.

"Y / n!" Sam screamed and ran towards me. He helped me up and I quickly looked away from him when I saw vision slowly crumble.

I looked at the crew and noticed the weapons they were carrying, but when I saw that they were all pointed at me, I was shocked.

"What? Why are you- I "

Sam hugged me tight and gestured that they should turn their guns away from me, which they did.

"Are you okay? I saw that the manipulation is gone. I'm so happy that you can remember. "

We broke away from the hug when I repeated his words in my head.

"Sam! We have to help Bucky! He needs to know the truth. "

I wanted to grab Sam's hand when I noticed that it was suddenly gone and Sam was too. I couldn't quite contain myself and decided not to move anymore to keep the overview when I noticed that vision was also gone.

I turned around and then saw him talking to Darcy, who was also seized by the manipulation.

I took a deep breath in and out.

Wanda had enlarged the hex.

But my manipulation wasn't back. Fearing that it might come back any second, I ran to Vision who saw me immediately.

"Y / n, thank god you're still here."

He seemed pretty calm, which surprised me, after all that happened he really shouldn't be. He knew the truth now, after all.

I looked over to Darcy and when I saw her gazing at me with her dark eyes, I knew that Vision had removed her manipulation.

"Darcy, we need to stop this now." She nodded to show me that she agreed, probably too shocked and tired to say something first, which of course I understood.

She pointed to a bus that was surrounded by a circus. Vision and I looked at each other quickly and ran to the bus, while I took Darcy by the hand.

"This is insane." She finally said, and I was relieved to hear something from her, the only person who comes close to my situation.

And Bucky.

My heart pounded quickly when I thought of him and a part of me wanted to go back to him and forget everything else, continue to live here and spend the rest of my life with him.

But wasn't Wanda's manipulation gone?

Why did I still feel that way for him?

"Vision? Do you think Wanda's manipulation is still working on me? "

He held my head gently and did the same thing as before, the pain was the same, the yellow sparks were the same but the feelings for Bucky were, too, still the same.

"Should be gone now."

I thought the same about the feelings I had for Bucky but no, they were still there.

As we drove away, back to the center to finally end it all, I stared out the window and saw my ridiculous reflection in the mirror.

How could I have fallen in love with Bucky Barnes?

As soon as Bucky is out of here, he will be the same as before. He will ignore me no matter how many times I text him, he will blame me for everything and he will go away. I will never see him again.

A tear formed in my eye when I heard Visions voice.

"Okay, we need The winter soldier on our team. So I'm going to fix the manipulation on him first. "

I stared at him and only heard Darcy's throat clear.

"He's not the winter soldier. He's Bucky. "

„Your Bucky" I Heard Darcy whisper and I can't tell if that made me sad or mad.

" Sorry if It hurts you, y/n, but we still have to get to Bucky as soon as possible. "