Chapter 2

Bakugou's POV

I was so glad when I heard the bell. I immediately rushed out of class. After what happened in the locker room everyone kept staring at me probably wondering how I didn't explode on him. Agh I can't take it. It's so awkward.

Mina- " Hey Baku babe, what's up with you and the new kid ?"

Sero-" Yeah. How'd you know each other?"

Denki-" Yeah, SPILLL PLEASE~~."

Kirishima-"Well I would be lying if I say I'm not curious."

Bakugou-" Fine ,I'll tell you. Just shut up!"

Denki, Mina-" Yeah~"

Bakugou-" We were childhood bestfriends, we grew up together. I mean our moms were bffs since high school so~. That's how Izuku and I know each other and we also did everything together. He was also a late bloomer when it came to his quirk so I was basically his hero." I said in a bragging tone "Unfortunately he had to move and that's how we separated. "

Mina- "That sure is some tea ."

Kirishima-" Well since he just came back why don't you go catch up with him."

Bakugou-" Yeah, maybe I will."
                   " Thanks Kiri."

I said while running off to find Deku. After 20 minutes of searching. I found him with pink cheeks. "Deku!" I yelled while panting getting his attention. "Kacchan, do you need something?" Deku answered in a worried tone. "Y-yeah ...um..do maybe wanna catch up...I mean we were separated for a long time and I-." I was cut off by Deku. "Sure Kacchan." He said while small chuckles escaped his mouth. I was relieved that he wanted to spend time with me. I then remembered that Uraraka was there so I finally looked at her she looked pissed.

She stared to glare at me. Of course I glared back at the bitch then hit me , she likes Deku. Hah as if I'd let her win. I've liked him since we were kids the only question is does he like boys. " Kacchan. You coming?" I then snapped back into reality. "Yeah. Let's go." I said  taking my eyes off the bitch and pulling him away . He started chuckling as I pull him away. "What. Why are you laughing?" I said looking at him confused. "Nothing Kacchan."

Deku's POV

I was hanging out with Uraraka, at least I think that's her name. I could already tell that she likes me. I mean she makes it obvious. To bad though I have my eyes set on a certain blond~. "Deku!" A familiar voice shouted while panting a little. I turned around to see who it was. It was Kacchan. He looked like he's been running. Was he looking for me? How cute. "Kacchan, do you need something?" I said in a in a worried tone. "Y-yeah ...um..do maybe wanna catch up...I mean we were separated for a long time and I-." I then cut him off. "Sure Kacchan." ." I said while small chuckles escaped my mouth. I then see his face turned into a relieved expression.

I then noticed he turned his attention to Uraraka. I completely forgot she was even here. I then saw her starting to glare at Kacchan. He then started glaring too. Knowing how competitive Kacchan is and how bitchy she's acting this glaring would probably turn into a fight. I'd love to see that but it's not the time yet. I then got up. " Kacchan. You coming?" He then snapped back into reality. "Yeah. Let's go." He said with a pissed voice. I couldn't help but let out little chuckles. What. Why are you laughing?" He asked in a curious tone. "Nothing Kacchan." I replied .

Uraraka POV

That bitch bakugou saw me hanging out with him so how could he just take him away from me. I'll show him that he can't always get what he wants.

Sorry if this is short.
I'll make the next chapter longer.
Hope you enjoyed
Bye🤗