Chapter 13

3rd POV

It's been a week since bakugou and deku started living together. During this time bakugou realized how much he really love deku even if he won't admit it. Same goes foe deku. He knew he loved bakugou but he didn't realize that it was that much
Deku has been wondering if he should or should not ask the big question.

"Kacchan?" Deku called as he entered Bakugou's bedroom. "What do you want Deku?" Bakugou replied stepping out of the bathroom. "Ah there you are. Anyway I was wonderful if you would wanna have a movie nigh?" Deku said leaning on the door frame.

Bakugou has to admit he looked hot. After he realized what he just thought about he mentally cursed himself. He rolled his eyes "Sure deku." He said walking back into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Deku left the room with a smile on his face as he went and prepare for tonight.

Time skip brought to you by Bakugou's big tities

It was around 8pm when deku decided it was time to start the movie night. He made his way to Bakugou's room. Opening it as if it's his room(let's be honest bakugou does the same) "Kacchan you ready?" "Yeah."

Bakugou got up from his bed and walked over to where deku is. "I'm excited to see what you did." "Aww really Kacchan that makes me happy." Deku pinched his cheeks. "And it better be worth it since you didn't even allow me to leave the room since you don't want me to see it." Bakugou said while swatting away Deku's hands.

Deku smirked "I'm sure you'll love it Kacchan." Bakugou rolled his eyes as he walked pass deku. And closed the door and caught up with bakugou. Deku say the chance and slapped Bakugou's ass. "Ouch! Deku wtf!" Bakugou said while rubbing his ass.

Deku on the other hand was laughing his ass off. "Haha sorry Kacchan it's just haha your ass looks nice a plump in that. Bakugou rolled his eyes for what felt like the thousand time today.

They continued walking until they were almost at the entrance of the hall. Deku put his hands over Bakugou's eyes as he guide him to the hall. "You ready Kacchan?" "Yeah."

Deku pulled his hands away and baku gasped. He hugged deku which deku gladly accepted and hugged back. "This is so pretty deku!" "Would you say it was worth the wait?" "It definitely was."
"Come on let's start the movie already."

After about an hour or two deku paused the movie. "Deku?" Bakugou was confused. Was something wrong? did som

ething happen? Thoughts flushed Bakugou's head.

"Kacchan I have a quick to ask." Bakugou tilted his head. Deku lightly chuckled at the cute behavior. "I-" "Come on deku spit it out." "I love you Katsuki Bakugou. Will you be

my boyfriend?" Deku's face was red

my boyfriend?" Deku's face was red. The most red bakugou has ever seen him. "I-" bakugou was panicking.

"I understand if you don't love me back. So just say what you wanna." Deku gave a weak reassuring smile. "I... I love you too Deku... and yes I'll be your boyfriend.

Deku smiled pulling him into a very slow and passionate kiss. This kiss wasn't a drunk one nor was fast and lustful. It was full of love.

Bakugou loved the feeling of having Deku's hands secured around his waist. And Deku loved being able to hold bakugou to make him feel safe.

They spent the rest of the night cuddling each other and binge watching a couple of movies.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

DID YA'LL MISS ME?

IM SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG😭

IT MELTS MY HEART WHEN I SEE YOUR COMENTS AND HOW YOU INTERACT WITH MY STORY 🤧💕

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

🥦THANK YOU FOR READING 💥