chapter 7

Deku's POV

"I got the popcorn. Do you have the snacks?" I said cheerfully waving around the bucket of popcorn. "Don't spill the popcorn dumbass and yes I have the snacks." Kacchan said trying to act mad but I'm his best friend since we were kids. So I could tell he isn't.

"Okay let the show begin." I said all dramatic like while starting the episode.

Bakugou's POV

It's been a while since we got to do this. Gotta say I missed this. "Okay let the show begin." Deku said in a dramatic tone.  Of course he'd have to act like that. But to be honest I enjoyed seeing him smile. It gave me butterflys.

After watching 5 episodes

I dont know why but I kept looking at him as if I expected something to happen. Even if I did, I mean I guess I do but is Deku even gay. I could just imagine the look he'd have on his face if he found out his childhood bestfriend was gay for him.

And if he is straight does he have a crush. Do I know her? Did he meet her while he was in America? That's when it hit me. What if already has a girlfriend. As soon as I thought of that my stomach flipped upside down. I need to stop overthinking. Its not like I'm ever gonna confess anyway.

Deku's POV

I was watching the anime but then I noticed that Kacchan was lost in thought. He seemed to have mixed emotions in his facial expression. It was cute a first but then I started to worry. He didn't look good at all. I wonder what could he be thinking about that got him to be able to put on that kind of expression.

"Kacchan are you okay." I said showing a worried tone in my voice. "Yeah I'm fine nerd. Just finish watching your anime will ya!"

That was enough to tell me he wasn't okay his voice was breaking up. Now I'm really wondering what he was thinking about.

Bakugou's POV

I can't believe my voice broke up like that. God! That was so close to stuttering. Damn. Now he looks even more worried. I dont want him to find out anything. Not yet I want to.... I want to keep this..... friendship as long as I can. So he can't find out like him......

He CAN'T  find out I'm gay.

Author's note

It's been awhile since I uploaded.
I'm so sorry it took so long I've been busy these days but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Also a huge thanks to everyone who's been supporting this story. I really didn't think so many people would like it so thanks. ❤