chapter 8

Deku's POV

Kacchan has been acting weird ever since yesterday. Was it because of whatever he was thinking about yesterday. Let's just hope I can get him to open.

* bell rings*

"Fuck" I cured under my breath, mumbling out a few more words. How am I supposed to focus in class if Kacchan's not okay.
Let's just get this over with. I try to talk to him later.

*In class *

Kacchan seems fine now. Ahh who am I kidding. He always hides his emotions cause apparently it makes him seem 'weak'.

"Midoriya can you tell me what I just said." Said sensai Aizawa in a ' he doesn't really care tone'. "Actually no I can't."

"Well listen up cause I'm not repeating again. Got that."Aizawa said in a tired miserable tone.

"Yeah. I got it." I answered slightly giving of an annoyed aura which I'm sure everyone noticed because Todoroki gave me an look as if I was. Though he was one of the few that was unfazed by it.

*after class*

As soon as I finish packing up I slipped my bag over my shoulder and went to look for Kacchan. After a while I found Mina one of the few people who are close to Kacchan but not as close as me though. Yeah that reminds me I need to stop bragging about it.

"Hey Mina. Do you know where kac- bakugou is?"

"Oh hey Midoriya and yeah he's in the training room he always go there unless he's extremely tired. "

"Thanks." I said while sprinting off towards the training room.

"Kacchan I found you." I said as I grinned from ear to ear. "What do you want Deku?" He answered in a expressionless voice. See I knew something was off.

"Kacchan I want the truth."

"What truth are you referring to?"

"About why you've been avoiding me and hiding things from me.'

"Are you saying I have to tell you everything that happens what are you my mom."

"Kacchan that's not what I meant. Clearly there's something going on something that you should at least tell one person and well you usually tell me everything so I thought you'd wanna tell me about it ."

"You won't understand okay...."

After he said that a very tense silence was there between us. So I decided to just break it and tease him while I'm at it.

'Kacchan is it about your feelings for me." I said said in a seductive voice.

"W-what ...you you knew... why didn't you say anything. " Kacchan said clearly fluttered

"Yeah I knew but I wanted you to tell me but I guess not." I said in a sad tone.

"Wait your not gunna hate me for being... you know.... gay ...and for you."

"What of course not. Why would I. "

"Good."

"So do wanna go out with me. Let's have our first date at the cinema and we could go other places before the movie starts and after it finishes." And of course me being me started mumbling A lot and I mean A lot.

'Deku ... deku ...DEKU."

"Kacchan sorry." I snapped back into reality when I heard Kacchan calling my name. It's like I go to a whole knew universe when I mumble.

"Now that you're back from wherever your mind went.  I would love to go on a date and seeing as you started mumbling I'm sure you have a lot of ideas. So just tell me the time and date."

And before I could say anything Kacchan let the room.  Okay I guess I'm finally gonna make him mine uh. I thought to my self before leaving the room as well.