chapter 5

I woke up with a headache and looked around and noticed I was in an unusual room.

Just then a guy burst into the room.

"Oh you're up." He says.

"You look so familiar. " I say in a morning voice.

"Yeah you passed out last night after taking a lot of alcohol. Your car is downstairs if you need to leave. "

"We met at that bar?" I asked.

"Yeah, my name's Adrian."

"Simonè." I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and noticed the millions of missed calls and texts.

"I better leave." I say to him.

"If you ever need anything call me." He offered.

I wrote down my number on a napkin in his kitchen as I was leaving and ran down to my car.

I got in and drove to my house before I entered I looked at myself in the mirror.

Oh God I looked horrible.

As soon as I walked into the house my dad let out a breath and jumped over to me.

"Oh honey thank God you're safe" he hugged me. "And smell like alcohol" he added.

"Uh I went out last night." I said to him.

"I uh I have some news honey. I need you to sit down first."

I took a sit on the couch. What if he found the body? I need to get rid of it. Did he know?

"Honey. Mr. Brown has gone missing."

"What? Are you serious?" I put in a shocked tone.

"Yes. We don't know he might be dead."

"That's terrible. "

"The police are investigating it. I just hope he's okay. " it's too late for that dad.

"I have to go dad. I really need a shower. Then I need to check on Dee."

"Alright honey."