chapter 12

"What in hell were you thinking?" Adrian bursts into my house.

"First of all hey to you too and second what are you talking about?" I follow behind him as he walks to the kitchen and grabs the whiskey bottle and swings it to his lips.

"And you can't do that around here." I grab the bottle from his lips and set it down on my counter.

"Why did you send that text?"

"What text?" I fake answer as I start to stare down at the bottle and wrap my fingers around it.

"Don't play dumb with me." He warns and glares down at me.

I swing the bottle to my lips and turn around and walk to my room as I hear his footsteps follow closely behind.

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" He yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling at me." I warned.

"Well how do you think this looks if you ask me to help you hide this secret and you go and dig a deeper whole into it." He yells.

"She slept with him, okay? My own bestfriend slept with my boyfriend. The two closest people in my lives. "

"Kinda like how you slept with her father?"

"That was different! I was lured."

"Really? How selfish are you? The plan was to let them find him and move on with it! You are making them have hope and now the damn cops are involved we're not professionals , Simonè, so will you get your head out of your the fucking ground and see the huge problem you've caused?"

"I'm sorry-" I try to hug him but he pulls away.

"Don't do that Simonè."

"I have no one in my life. I'm all alone everything about me is a fuck up so I'll give you your money now and you can leave just like everyone does." I walk past him but his hand grasps my wrist and pulls me back.