Chapter Three

~~~Cole's P.o.V.~~~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Bee-

Stupid alarm clock, I thought as I stumbled my way to the bathroom. I just love the mornings note the sarcasm. I need at least 20 hours of sleep to be good but school has to get in the way of my lovely sleep. Damn school. Just then my Beta mind-linked me.

"Alpha?"

"Yes, Nick"

"There is a new pack moving in called the White Shadow pack"

"So, why are you telling me about this pack?"

"Just thought we could have a party with all the packs and see if some people can find their mates. And also you can introduce the second strongest pack out there."

"That's actually not a bad idea, Nick!"

"I do have a brain you know!!!"

"I know. Call all the Alphas and tell them about the party that will be after school today since it is Friday. Also take your own car to school today."

"Yes, Alpha. And, why do I need to take a different car today."

"Because I think I might meet my mate today and I don't want you to scare her off. See you at school, Nick."

After that conversation I realized I was late to school but I really don't care. School is a huge pain in my ass. I hurried to finish getting ready and rushed to school. I got there right when the bell rung. Luckily for me the school is an all werewolf school.

"Shit," I cursed loudly.

I was going to go to the front office to get a pass to my first period class when this amazing scent of lavender and roses filled my nose and Xander my wolf woke. He started pacing in my mind like crazy. I decided to follow the scent and it lead me to the front office where my beautiful mate was and some other pack members from the White Shadow pack. We have all heard stories about the White Shadow pack loosing their Alpha and Luna and how their daughter is the Alpha but those are the stories my pack have heard. Finally, the door opened and my mate and the other pack members walked out with stern expressions. My mate had a strong power coming from her but I couldn't figure out how she has a strong aura coming from her and her wolf. Even stronger than me and my wolf maybe but that's impossible since I'm the Alpha King. My mate looked at me and whispered the most glorious words I have ever heard.

"Mate," she said breathlessly.