Chapter Four

~~~Cassia's P.o.V.~~~

"Pack meeting," I shouted loudly in the pack house.

I could hear the groans of the pack memebers since it was only 7 o'clock in the morning. I was not a morning person either if you can tell by me shouting loudly. As I walked into the meeting room my whole entire pack shouted "Happy Birthday, Cassia." If you couldn't guess today is my 17th birthday, which means I can find my mate today. I'm kind of nervous to find my mate thinking he will reject me or be some stuck up prick who only cares about himself. Or even worse only care about the pack or hates me since I'm the female Alpha. If he does reject me, my pack will help me through the pain of the rejection. And then we will kick his scrawny werewolf ass.

"Thanks you guys! Now I need to know who will be going to school with me today."

Figures the canidates for going to school would be my two betas and two third-in commands. And yes I have two betas and two third-in commands one male and one female for each position. My pack is huge so I need two betas and third-in commands. They are my best friends even though I am their Alpha. We got up after I concluded the meeting and got to school in style. With two motorcycles, a ferrari, and a jeep. Of course we got stares but we could care less since we looked badass and had our pack's leather jacket on. The guys drooled over us girls and glared at the guys. While the girls glared at us girls and drooled over the guys. My betas and third-in commands got with each other I stood in front so we looked like a V when we walked into the school. When we got to the front office my wolf was getting all antsy. But I couldn't ask her a question because the bell rang for first period but we didn't care since we needed our schedules and we are new.

Just as we left the office, this amazing smell filled my nose that smelled like the forest and manly scent. It could only be my mate. When I looked up I saw it was the Alpha King and so did my betas and third-in commands. They bowed their heads while I whispered Mate and stared into his gorgeous brown eyes.