Chapter Five

~~~Cole's P.o.V.~~~

My beautiful mate whispered the words I always wanted to hear. As soon as she said those words a smile lit up my face. She said something through her pack mind-link to her friends and they left us in peace.

"What's your name, beautiful," I asked softly.

"Cassia," she answered softly.

"Well Cassia, would you and your pack like to come to my palace with the rest of the Alphas and their packs for a party tonight?"

"How do you know I am an Alpha? Also, I would love too..."

"I know every Alpha in the world since I'm the Alpha King. And my name is Cole"

"Ohhh that makes sense. What class do you have first, Cole?"

"Art. You?"

"Same. Lets go then."

As we walked down the hallways I noticed she was in deep thought. I wondered what she was thinking since she wasn't talking to me. But then I noticed her eyes were glazed over meaning she was mind-linking someone. I heard her heart rate increase extremely fast so I stopped and grabbed her hand and asked what was wrong. She replied that her pack was under attack and ran outside to meet with the rest of her pack that was in the office earlier.

I ran right after her and followed her to her pack's territory. When we got there her pack's border it was surrounded by rogues. She immediatley started flying commands out to her pack when four rogues surrounded her. Just when I was about to help her, she shifted into her wolf and killed all of them in five minutes flat. I was extremely surprised to see my mate be able to kill rogues that fast. After she killed those rogues I shifted into my wolf and let him take control to  kill the rogues that were trying to kill my mate's pack. After we killed all the rogues my wolf gave me control pack and I went to the woods to shift and put clothes back on. As I was coming back from the woods I saw my mate shift and she still had her clothes in-tack. I was confused on how she shifted with her clothes still on but I thought it wasn't important. At least not until I made sure my mate was safe and her pack was safe as well.

I saw my mate running around checking to make sure everyone was okay. I started thinking how she will be an amazing Luna one day. After she made sure everyone was okay she came over to me. And of course she asked how I was since I am her mate. I told her I was fine and then I made sure she was fine.

"Do you still want to come to the party and what is the injury count?" I asked her quickly.

"Well, yes I still want to go to the party and only minor cuts and scratches, Cole," she replied in her Alpha tone.

"Great and what do you say to you and your pack moving into the palace? Also, what do you think about combining packs?"

"I need to ask my pack's opinion for both so hold on while I call a pack meeting."

"Ok"

"PACK MEETING IN 20 MINUTES! DON'T BE LATE!" She screamed for the whole entire pack to hear.

Now I just need to see why the rogues attacked my mate's pack I thought.