Chapter Six

~~~Cassia's P.o.V.~~~

As Cole and I walked to where we have pack meetings I began thinking on why the rogues attacked my pack today for no reason. Normally we hear about rogues trying to attack packs for a certain reason not out of the blue like this attack was. As I was in my train of thought I didn't realize we were at the pack meeting room. But I ignored my mate's questioning look and just walked in and started to explain somethings like my mate being the Alpha King and now I had to ask the questions about combining packs and moving again.

"Now I have two important questions to ask you all. First is what do you think of moving to the Alpha King's palace?"

I got a chorus of "yeahs" and "sures". Now for the final question that might be hard for some of them but I realized I should ask Cole if I can still keep my betas and third-in commands.

"Hold on real quick for the second question."

Cole followed me out of the meeting room and I walked to the garden where I keep flowers to remember my parents.

"What's wrong, Cassia?"

"If my pack says yes to combining packs will I still be able to keep my betas and third-in commands?"

"Yes"

"Ok that's all I needed to know"

As we walked back I realized my life will be perfect for me, my mate, and pack.