Chapter Seven

~~~Cole's P.o.V.~~~

After Cassia asked me her question about keeping her betas and third-in commands. Of course I said yes to keep her happy. As we were walking back to the meeting room, I was thinking that I can't wait to have my mate in the same room with me. That was getting my wolf really excited so I started thinking about the meeting. Before I realized it we were at the meeting room and we walked in. As I walked in the rest of the wolves from the White Shadow pack bowed in respect while my mate stood there smirking. Me and my wolf thought that we were going to need to teach her a lesson on how to respect me as a mate.

"Alright. Now onto the next question. Would you guys like to combine packs with the Alpha King's pack?" she asked unsurely.

As she waited for a response, I looked around the room to look at her pack members reactions. When I was looking around I saw the uncertainty in their eyes. So I decided then it was my que to intervene.

"You guys might find your mate in my pack and we'll become the strongest pack in the world," I told them seriously.

As I looked around I could see that they believed me and started to see the certainty in their eyes. And then all at once they nodded their heads in agreement to combine packs.

"If we combine packs we should use part of the name from each pack. So it could be the White Moon pack or the Dark Shadow pack," my mate said angelically.

"We should wait until they meet my pack so they can both agree on a name for our pack," I spoke since it would be unfair to my pack.

They all agreed on that my pack should be there too for the vote of the name of our new pack. I just realized the time and thought the party will be starting soon. So, I kissed my mate goodbye and left to get ready for the party. I can't wait to see what my mate dressed in, me and my wolf thought together.