Chapter 24

NAINA POV

Why couldn't this be like all of the cliché times in movies and books? The girl goes into the guys room and then they sleep together, and then in the morning the guys hand is draped over the girls waist, but unfortunately for me, my stupid nightmares happened.

I sat in his arms for a while, resting my head on his bare chest. I had calmed down a little, but my breathing was still a little shaky. I untangled myself from his arms and sat next to him, looking down at my hands.

"I'm sorry for waking you up" I said almost inaudibly. His hand touched the bottom of of my chin gently and he tilted my face to meet his eyes. "Don't say sorry, it was just a dream, and you know you can tell me anything right?"

I nodded sadly and dropped my gaze back to my hands. I really wish I could tell him. It was eating me alive not telling him, but I couldn't, what if he would leave me. Almost everyone leaves after I even tell them a part of my past, and I don't want him to leave. He makes me happy.

"We should get to sleep now" he whispered lightly. "it's almost about 3 in the morning." I nodded again and started to get off the bed. He probably doesn't want me here, he probably thinks I'm a creep that I came here and slept with him.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I reached for the doorknob.

"My room" I said quietly. Why couldn't I speak confidently? Was it because he saw me in my most vulnerable state?

"You can stay here with me, you know cuz it's cold and.... I mean you don't have to" he replied nervously. A small smile tugged and the corner of my lips.

"Thanks" I smiled a little and made my way back to the bed. I climbed in the blankets and scooted as far away from a Niall as possible. I don't even know why. But after a few seconds I was freezing, he was right, it was really cold. I slowly moved back close to Niall and heard him chuckle. I guess he knew I was going to do that.

And just like that, I fell into a dark sleep.
--------------------------

I woke up to laughing and the sun hitting my eyes. I cuddled closer to Niall and buried my head into his chest so I couldn't see the light. He was still asleep too. I heard some more whispering and ignored it. Then I heard clicking sounds and more whispering.

I tried as hard as I could to block out the noise, but I just couldn't. I shifted in the blanket and opened my eyes. The sun light blinded me as I tried to make out the scene in front of me. When my vision finally cleared I looked in front of me.

There stood all the boys staring and Zayn's phone which was pointed in my direction.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes and stirring up. "oh nothing" Harry said smiling. "we just came to wake you guys up" I nodded.

"But I have one question" he asked smirking like an idiot. Why was he acting so weird?

"Which is?" I dragged on.

"Why are you in Niall's bed I mean, like, isn't your room over there" he said pointing out the door towards the other room. I felt my face burning up, I forgot that I was here!

"Um.." I said looking down. I didn't want to sound like a scaredy cat, but then again if I didn't tell them the truth, they would assume other things and I don't want that.

"Well?" He said smiling cockily as well as the other boys.

"I was scared and so I came over here" I said playing with my fingers. Just then the bed moved next to me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Niall slowly waking up. He got up slowly and sat down in bed. He looked around the room with his still groggy eyes.