Chapter 31

"Say Mickey Mouse!!" The photographer shouted loud and cheerfully.

"Micky mouse!" We all screamed back smiling the biggest smile. We all laughed and moved away from Mickey Mouse. The photographer waited a couple minutes and gave us a picture.

  We grabbed the picture and I put it in my purse, with all the other ones we had taken.

  So far, we had gone to universal studios and we had a blast there. On the ride about Jaws I nearly screamed as the shark popped out of the water. The boys laughed at me as I sat there in the boat scared. I absolutely hated sharks. I was petrified of them. And the jaws music just made it worse.

   My favorite ride there however, was the Jurassic park one. It actually felt like I was watching real dinosaurs. And in the end where the ride falls down and the water splashes everywhere was amazing.

   Currently we were in Disney land. After we had finished with universal, we decided to come to Disney. They were having a water show tonight too which would be great. I think. 

"So where to now leader?" Harry asked me  chuckling.

"I think we should go get a spot to watch the show, it's already getting dark." I said looking up at the sky which was turning dark orange. They nodded and we headed towards a spot close to the water.

After finding a spot at the top of a small hill, we set down our towels and sat down. The view was great. We had a clear view of the water and a light summer breeze was starting to blow. Taking a deep breath we watched the sun set and a few minutes later,the show started.

      It's started off with the huge Mickey Mouse Ferris wheel turning different colors and the water shooting up changing colors with it. Suddenly Niall blurted out.

"Let's take a selfie!!" We all laughed and scooted next to his so that we could all be in the picture. We turned around so that the colorful water and ferris wheel was behind us. We looked into the camera smiling and he quickly snapped a picture. After that we turned back around and quietly watched the show.

It was absolutely magical. Words couldn't even describe it. They played the songs to most of the Disney movies while the water changed colors and twirled around. It was amazing.

After the show ended and we finally got our way out of the traffic we ended up going to a club. They boys felt like drinking, but I didn't really feel like it. But, I went anyways.

    As we got inside we sat down near the counter. The smell of alcohol was so strong I cringed. I hadn't drank  since the party a long time ago. Probably years ago.

    The boys ordered some drinks while Niall just ordered a soda and I did the same. I wonder why he isn't drinking.
We started small talk and carried on from there.

   As we were indulged in a conversation about ferrets and how cute they look, someone came up to me and handed me a note.

  I smiled at the young boy, probably about 17 and took the note. I knew for a fact that I had no idea who he was. I unfolded the piece of paper and read.

KARAN~ TODAYS MY DAY OFF. IM DRINKING TOO. GO AHEAD, ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY.

I stared at the note. Instead of being relived, I felt angry. Why did this all happen to me? I need to have someone else's permission to drink?? Ummm I think not. No one can rule my life except for me! And sometimes my parents.

As I got angrier and angrier. No one questioned me. I bet Niall had told them to wait until we were done with this trip. Suddenly I felt the urge to drink. I still didn't want to but, anger had taken over complete control of my body.