Chapter 26

NIANA POV

After telling Akash the the little secret I felt better. The secret I told Akash was important but not as important as the others I have. I cant let Akash know about him. He's too dangerous.

I was absolutely surprised when he said he was an agent too. I least expected that, heck, I didn't even think about him being a CIA agent. Well, I guess life is full of surprises.

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you that me and the boys are going to LA." I said to Akash as we got up from his bed and walked towards the living room.

"So.. I should care why?" He asked in a annoyed tone. I knew he was annoyed because he had to go to work, or should I say training, while I went out with the boys on the trip.

"I don't know, I just wanted to tell you" I said. He nodded and turned on the tv. After a few minutes of watching tv I glanced at Akash and saw him evilly smirking.

"What.. What did you do?" I asked with suspicion. He always had that smile when he'd done something or was planning something... Especially with pranks.

"Naina, would you be a dear and run to the store to buy some milk? We're all out." He said Nicely. Why was he acting so weird?

"Um... Ok" I said. He wasn't lying about the milk. A few days ago I was looking in the fridge and there was no milk. So, I should go to the store anyways, by the looks of it Akadh isn't going to get off his lazy bum to go get milk.

"Oh, and take the car"he added.

"Why?" I asked my eyes narrowing.

"How are you supposed to carry the milk on the motorcycle?" He said in a duh tone. O-Kay. Whatever he's planning I just want to be over with it already. I hate the anticipation.

I grabbed the car keys from the counter and some cash. Walking out the door I jogged down the stairs and found the black car. Getting in I closed the door behind me. I put the keys in the start and the the car rumbled to life. Since it was freaking hot outside today And the car was burning inside I decided to turn on the AC.

As I pressed the button The fans started and all of a sudden Baby powder flew out of the wind blowing thingies. What the heck?!? That some of a truck! I jumped out of the car and tried my best to wipe all the baby power off me, which didn't help. Grumbling I got back in the car and went to the nearest shop.

I ignored all the weird looks that I was getting from people and headed towards the milk section. I grabbed some milk and as I was on my way to the counter an idea popped into mind. This prank is going to be great!!! Better watch out Akash cuz the boss is back.

I grabbed some glow in the dark sticks and I had the toilet paper rolls at home... This will be fun!
---------------------

I walked into the apartment and put the bags down on the table. Akash came out of his room and laughed at my completion.

"I finally got you!" He said laughing. Laugh all you want little Akash cuz you don't know what's headed your way.

"Wait one sec I'll be right back!" He said quickly he raced to the door, but I quickly stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Just to the car, I need to get something and what's in that other bag?" He said pointing to the bag next to the milk on the table.

"Um...." I trailed off. There was no way I was gonna tell him what was in that bag! It would ruin the whole prank!!

"Is it drugs?!?!" He said his eyes bulging out of his head.