Chaper 6

NAINA's POV

Ever since I called I've been so excited. They called back the other day saying that they had found me a manager. they also told me she was a girl. I was going to meet her late today to talk about "business".

I quit my job at the bank, so now I have a lot of free time.i never even wanted to be an accountant I just did as my parents told me. They still haven't found out that I quit my job or accepted the tour thing, I've just always been scared that they would find out. I knew it was going to happen some day but maybe I'll have a good excuse or something. I don't know..... I just don't want to deal with it.
----------------------------------
NIALL's POV

We did so much fun stuff today. everything was just so awesome. First we went to the Statue of Liberty and then we went out to eat!!!!! The food was so good!! We also went to Central Park and Times Square.

Since the boys and I were all exhausted, we decided to go back to the hotels and take a little break. we had also made the plan to go come back to Times Square later on in the night to see all of the lights.

When I got to the hotel I said bye to the boys and headed towards my room. when I got to the room a plopped down on the bed and started thinking about everything we did today. I can't believe we even did any of this. we are leaving tommaro and heading to Chicago and I kind of don't want to go. but I know we are going to have fun there too !!!!
------------------------------------------
NAINA's POV

I was getting ready and putting on some presentable clothes. The company had gave me her number and we texted for a little while. she told me that she wanted to meet me in Times Square tonight at a fancy restaurant.

I was really excited because first I was going on a tour!!!!! And second, we were going to meet In times square.

I loved Times Square, especially at night, it's so beautiful with all of the lights. I can't wait to get there.

After u was done getting ready I texted the the girl back and said I was on my way. I decided to go in my own car because I don't really want to walk in such a crowded place. so I walked down my apartment steps and headed towards my car which was under a grayish shed.

I got to Times Square and it was about 7:00. I looked for a parking space at the restaurant but unfortunately the was no space. I decided to just park in some little garage thing instead.

I got out of my car and walked through the cold air to the restaurant. When I opened the large gold doors I saw a girl sitting in a chair, waiting in the lobby.

She had black hair with brownish- burgundy highlights. She wore black glasses and wore makeup that made her look gorgeous.

I walked over to her, hoping that it was the the "business" girl. As I got closer and closer to her I was terrified, calm down naina, just take a deep breath.

When I got to her I asked her if she was the manager girl and she replied with a high pitched "yup"

We walked over to our reserved table together and took a seat."so...." I trailed off.

" Oh, where are my manners, hi, my name is Jacqueline , but you can call me jackie."she replied excitedly. making making all of my nervousness melt away.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Naina" I said.

"Nice to meet you too, so let's get down to business" she stated,her expression changing to seriousness. I looked at her and nodded.

"Ok,so, as you know you agreed to go on a tour" she said. I nodded once again.

"You will be traveling the world with us and the think you mostly need to focus on is your dancing... before you preform make sure you have what song you are going to dance to and all the steps planned out" she said looking straight into my eyes the whole time.

"Ok, I'm pretty good at staying organized" I said.

"And that's pretty much all you need to worry about,the rest I will handle, ok?"

"Ok" I said. It was still pretty cool, to meet her because she looked very young and seemed to be living a happy life.

"Do you like ur job,like... Did you want to be this when you grew up" I asked.

"Yup, I absolutely love this job, it just makes me so excited and pumped all the time"

"I couldn't help but notice your indian" she added.

"Yah" i proclaimed unaware of what to say.

"I'm indian too" she said.
-----------
The whole night we got to know each other and learned a lot about each other. we decided to become very good friends too. she also told me that we were leaving for our first performance tommaro morning. how exciting!!!
-------------------------------------------
NIALL's POV

It was 9:00 and we had been in down town for about 2 hours now. All of the different color lights were all so beautiful and there were even random characters running around that you could take pictures with like Mickey mouse, Spider-Man, spongebob, etc.

We were starving so we decided to go to a restaurant. we looked for one close by and saw one with huge gold doors. Since it was the only one in sight we decided to go there.

When we entered the restaurant, the waiter told us to pick a table and that he would be there shortly.

Just as we were about to sit down the fire alarm went off. The crowded restaurant ran to get out and there was so much pushing. the boys and I had accidently been speedster by the people so I decide to try to leave too. just then a girl was about to fall in front of me I caught her. she fit in my hands perfectly.

She quickly got out of my arms and said thank you. not liking in my eyes causing me not to see her face, and just like that she was swept away but the crowd.
---------------------------------------
NAINA's POV

The fire alarm suddenly rang and people scrambled to get to the exits.
I had lost Jackie in the crowd so I decided to find my way out too. the some really mean guy pushed me away with so much force I was about to fall.

Just then someone caught me I didn't know who but, again, I knew it was a guy. I got out of his arms and said thank you, not looking in his eyes.
When I was about to look at his face, it was too late the crowd had pushed me away.
-------------------------------------------

That was chapter 7 hope you like it
Sorry it was long, I was just bored so I decided to write a lot
I put a picture of Jackie on the side bar on the side bar so you know what she looks like
Plz comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote

Bye- simi