Chapter 1: Meeting him and Dealing with her.

Author's note:

As I warned before in the description, this is an age gap story.

I am turning a negative experience into something positive. I do not encourage pedophilia on any level.

•Vote if you like.

"Bleep Bleep Bleeeep", I heard the disgraceful sound of my alarm for the third time this morning and snoozed it once more ."Daniella Dominique Marie Marcus, I swear, if you don't get yo black ass out that damn bed. I am fed the fuck up of that alarm!"My aunt hollered from downstairs." I been told you to kill that whore," My conscience said..or what ever you call Mrs. Evil Queen.

Sucking my teeth at both of them, I dragged myself out of bed, refusing to open my eyes, I felt my way into my bathroom to prepare for another day at that hell hole; Lincoln Heights High School. I hate that place. "Me too but you ain't ever leave when I tell you too".

Making my way into the dining room, I mumbled a greeting to my aunt and her boyfriend of the week." Girl, don't you think them leggings are too tight for yo fat ass? That shit doesn't look right.." She trailed off staring at my thighs. I swear I'm already fucking exhausted and she comes with this shit, bright and early on this Monday morning. Aren't leggings suppose to be tight. Dumb cunt. "She should shut the fuck upShe doesn't look good in anything!".

Shaking my head and deciding to choose peace for once, I grabbed an apple, my bag, and my car keys and left without a murmur.

She must have forgotten that she needs my mama's money to get by. If she thinks she'll continue to abuse me, I'll slap her with an emancipation suit so fast.

 My mom's name is Queen. She's is in prison for drug trafficking, one deal gone wrong. That lady was badass in the game. She ran shit for years with my father Maurice, until he got killed.

She caught a fifteen-year sentence a few months ago, possible parole in five,  leaving me to deal with this bullshit on a daily. The state sent me to live with my aunt because I'm only seventeen and she's the only person available and falsely willing. She just wants money. Mom had legal businesses also, so she signed them over to Aunt Delia until I'm old enough to take over. Her money-hungry ass couldn't be happier.

Sometimes I feel like poisoning that bitch though. Cyanide just might slip into her food one day.

"I said that shit firstAnd correctionit's ALL THE DAMN TIMEEEE!!!"

I legit think she angry because I got curves...the same curves I am uncomfortable with most of the time. I like that I ain't shaped like a ruler but it's a lot to deal with. Some days, my stretch marks spell  out ugly on the surface of my skin. On the others, I'm simply blessed with tolerance to get me through the day.

"I been told you that you da bomb. But you wanna be a stubborn ass".