Chapter 8:Claiming him.

Just the song I was listening to while editing^.

Tuesday 15th June- 7:00 am.

I have to get to school for ten but Jahseh and I left his apartment a few minutes ago to get some of my clothes at my house which was 45 minutes away and then run some errands first. I was still in his clothes and slides but he had already showered and changed into a black form-fitting T-shirt with a graffiti print on it, black jeans, and white forces.

I decided to take the aux and began to play and sing Heaven by Julia Michaels.

"Love's my religion but he was my faith,
Something so sacred So hard to replace,
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace."

"All wrapped in one he was so many sins,
Would have done anything; everything for him,
And if you ask me I would do it again!

No need to imagine!
'Cause I know it's true.
They say, "All good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you!
It's automatic.
It's just what they d-"

"Dawg, what shit you playing on my radio? And you got talents but singing is not one of them," he stated after he pulled the aux from my phone.

"SHUT UP UGLYYYY,"

"I wasn't ugly last night when you were m-,"

"AHTT AHHTTT," I stopped him as my cheeks flushed. Moments like these make me thank god I'm dark-skinned.

"Don't AHT me. Imma show you what mouth do ri-,"

"Oh, my goddddd Jahseh! Shut up!

" Yeah cause I thought!".

"You so gotdamn annoying! You act like you was dropped on the head sometimes." I faked upset.

"Fuck you, "He chuckled.

"You can't do that sir, I don't like you," I joked.

"MHMMN," he hummed sarcastically as to say he believed differently.

"Oh shut upppp!"I slapped his arm, shaking my head.

"You see that right there! That'll get you fucked up! You are too aggressive!" he joked.

"Ok Pablo, "I rolled my eyes at him. Grabbing back the red cord and decided to put on my J.Cole playlist on shuffle and pressed my phone off but rushed to change the song when I heard,

"Cole
Cole world
Yeah
Let me take y'all back man."

Wet dreams began to play but Jahseh hyped up , "Ayee this my shit, leave it!"

I listened as Jahseh rapped along with Cole, gazing at me every few seconds. He got real hype which is out of his element, it was nice seeing him like that. He had this big ass smile on his face as he bopped his head to the rest of the lyrics to that song. But y'all... when 'No role Modelz' came on he was low-key snapping.

I then put on some Lauryn Hill.

As soon as 'Can't Take My Eyes off You' started I turned in my seat to face him and began to dramatize the lyrics with my hands and sung loudly.

He just looked at me as if he was taking me in, grinned, and shook his head.

"Imma miss you today," I said randomly over the music after a while.

"I'll miss you too baby," he said quickly but with meaning and continued, " I'm gonna get a new tattoo this evening, you wanna come?

"Wish I could but I gotta move in with Erica, Remember?"

"I don't get why you can't move in with me," he whined.

"Because, you're my man but I need a guardian," I said plainly but the realized what came out of my mouth and blushed.