Chapter 5: Two Orgasms and a Happy-ish Tragedy .

*6:05 am*
I'm lying here tracing Jahseh's rose tattoo on his chest, over his heart, which has a scroll at the end of it with the name Tracy written in cursive. I wonder who's Tracy? I'll ask later.

He held me all night but now I need to pee and he's tightening his hand around me." I got to pee babe!".

"No" he grumbled.

"Boy don't make m-"

"Fine but hurry", he let me go.

When I got back in bed he was sitting up against the headboard with his eyes closed. A wave of courage swept across me and I straddled his lap, his hands automatically going to my ass.

" Good morning," I whispered innocently against his neck as he caressed my backside.

"Morning baby."

We just stayed like this until his other leg poked me and I jumped like the dumb fuck I am but failed terribly when it came to getting off him. He simply groaned at the movement and tried to keep me still. He was blessed to say the very least. 

The throbbing at my core was strong as he pressed his hip up against my center while I tried to grind against him."Don't me torture ma" he said lowly, his breath fanning my neck, causing a shiver to crawl up my spine.

I continued to move against him slowly but the actions, more desperate and his hands encouraging my motions as one crept up and down my back and the other, on my ass pushing me into him.

The slow movements quickly hastened as it felt as if his dick grew more under me and the material of my panties soaked with fluids of my arousal.

I grabbed onto the headboard and ground on him hard and fast, his upwards thrusts meeting mine as he gripped me and plastered my neck and chest with kisses and love bites.

I groaned as I felt a familiar pressure near my womb and his member pulsing under me, increasing my want for more as our bodies slapped together and our heavy breaths and light moans filled the air.

I felt weak for a second as we came down from our highs and we slumped against each other catching our breaths. I've had many orgasms. I play DJ till that motherfucker is numb but I ain't ever felt anything like this.

I quickly slid off him and a blush coated my cheeks as I sat next to him avoiding his gaze. What the fuck did I just do? Oh shittt! Not me dry humping him.No. Jasmine would be proud.

"Sor-" I began to say but he grabbed my throat and roughly kissed my lips.
"So you my lil freak huh?" He asked never letting go of my throat, "I like that ".

I gave him a shy smile. It's all I could do. I don't like taking the whole pill..its fucking me up. I don't get the point of taking all that when I'm sure I'm gonna have heightened symptoms because of it.

" Don't close off on me, come on let's go get ready"

"But we still have time!" I whined.

"Let's hop in the tub then" he smirked.

" Pfffttt..boy cause you thought."

"Imma go ask your aunt then," he teased.

"That ain't even a joke, she might rape you..come on let's go"

He grinned and followed me off the bed and into the bathroom. But I never thought this through though. He gotta see me naked...and Naked is weird. I'm fat, fat. If I go to the doctor for my ear, they tell me about my weight.

"Wait for a Lil," I said as I pushed him outside, closing the door. I put on the water and poured in some bubble bath. I quickly took off my shorts and underwear and cleaned myself off with a wet wipe.