▶WWMJD?◀ - 🌺chapter🌺 .2 (Edited)

Elizabeth P.O.V

"Ohk settle down guys." Mr. Schue announced.

We all stopped talking and took our usual seats you sat at the front next to Blaine and Kurt.

"We all agree on Michael Jackson for regionals this year but we have a problem the warblers from Dalton academy are doing the same."

We all groaned in disgust.

"I can't believe those copycats stole our setlist for regionals," Santana argued.

"No thanks to Mr.warbler over here," Finn mumbled.

"Once a warbler always a warbler." Puck joined in.

"Come on guys it's not Blaine's fault," I said defending Blaine.

"Well, it's someone's," Santana whispered.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

"What are we gonna do Mr. Schue? They have the same songs as we do." Mercedes asked.

"That's a good question Mercedes and that's why today's lesson is. WWMJD?"
Mr. Schue announced writing WWMJD on the board.

We all looked at each other in confusion.

Until I said. "What would Michael Jackson do?"

Everyone exclaimed in realization.

"That right Elizabeth. What would Michael Jackson do?" Mr. Schue assured me.

"I know what Michael Jackson would do he would tell us that Michael Jackson is ours for regionals and that we should challenge the warblers for it." Finn declared.

'I don't think this such a good idea,' I whispered to myself. Wow, I'm starting to sound like Sebastian. I shocked my head.

We all approved.

"Ohk, here's the plan..."

At lima beans

Elizabeth P.O.V

after school, the plan was to get Sebastian and The warblers to agree to a sing-off. So Finn sent me and Santana. I don't know why Finn sent me I'm not that much of a badass as Santana. But she did seem to mind she even got me an outfit to make me look 'tough.' She said.

' She said

We walked into lima beans to see Sebastian and some other warblers talking

We walked over to their table Santana slammed her hands on the table causing me and some of the warblers to jump.

I did not expect that.

"We need to talk to your leader. Bicth to Bitch." She demanded.

The warblers gave me and Santana dirty looks.

"It's ohk boys I'll handle this. I'll talk but only to her." The warblers turned their attention to me. Which to be honest was quite nerve-racking.

"Fine, let's go outside," I said walking away from the table.

"Wait why just her," Santana questioned curiously.

We both stopped walking and turned around.

"Well if you must know madman satan. She's my friend." I looked at him stunned.

Santana looked at us in disbelief.

I quickly announced. "He's just joking We're not friends."

I grabbed his arm pulling him out.

"Wtf was that!?" I exclaimed.

"Calm down ponytail. Like you said I'm just joking." He said with a flirtatious tone.

I groaned. "Fine."

"So what's up ponytail and what happened to your ponytail?" He questioned putting his hand in my hair. I quickly grabbed his wrist pulling his hand out of my hair.

"None of your business Sebastian."

He rolled his eyes. "Being rude is my thing, Princess. Stick to being nice."

I scoffed at the nickname. "Okay, This is taking way too long... So listen up. The new direction and the warblers are doing MJ for regionals this year. So to see who gets to sing MJ we challenge The warblers to a sing-off. Meet us at this address in ten minutes. Don't be late."

I said handing him a piece of paper.

"Will be there." He smirked taking the piece of paper from me.

Santan opened the door walking towards us.

"Times up we have to go." She said sternly. I nodded taking one last look at Sebastian he smirked at me.

"See you later."

T.B.C on opposites attract.