🌺𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆🌺

The Next Morning...

ELIZABETH P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted from yesterday's problems. I knew I would have to face them today. 

I checked my phone again to still see the six notifications.

1 message from Sebastian

2 messages from Dad

3 messages from Kurt

I sighed. These messages are not going to be good ones. So I might as well clean myself up before reading them.

I then proceeded to take a long-needed hot shower and eat some breakfast. After bathing, I went downstairs to find my auntie sitting in the kitchen.

She quickly stood up as she noticed me.

“Good morning sweetheart... Are you alright?” she asked whispering the last few words.

I nodded walking towards the dinner table with food.

“It's already noon but I thought you would want your favorite breakfast when you woke up.” She said.

“Thank you,” I said clearing my throat.

My aunt smiled as she went to wash the dishes. I smiled back at her feeling a little bit better.

After I finished I washed my plate and was about to go back to my room when my aunt said something.

“Elizabeth...” she spoke.

“Yes auntie” I replied.

“I'm sorry,” she said. I paused.

“For what?” I inquired. She sighed.

“For not telling you... about your parents and their situation, it was just as much of my fault as it was your mom and dad... I also lied to you... I'm so sorry.” she said with sadness in her tone.

Before I knew it I was in her arms.

“I forgive you,” I told her. She soon began to cry as she hugged my back.

“I'm truly sorry that you didn't know I was just trying to protect you,” she said while crying.

I hugged her even more. “It's okay auntie I know you would never hurt me intentionally,” I said.

“Your mom... She told me to tell you something... She said she was sorry for everything and that you should be blaming yourself for what happened it was out of your control.” Auntie Lucy said.

I nodded while whipping my tears.

“I don't know if I'm ready to forget what happened between mom and dad but I think I'm willing to forgive,” I said.

My aunt smiled. Hugging me again.

“You're the most important person to me and I love you more than anything,” she said.