🌺𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲🌺

•••

Yesterday

Elizabeth P.O.V

After the conversation, I had with Sebastian yesterday I was feeling a little depressed lately.

I was almost finished with my locker when Rachel tapped me on the shoulder.

“Hey,” I answered trying to sound like my usual self. She noted my change in tone.

“Um, hey are you okay?” she asked.
I plastered on a fake smile.

“I'm great, nothing wrong.’ I lied.

“Okay then are you busy,” Rachel asked.

“Well, I'm just clearing some books from out of my locker,” I said pointing at my locker. Rachel scoffed

“Come on.” She grabbed my hand making me shut my locker.

Rachel leads me down the hallway. When I eventually let go of Rachel's hand. “Okay, Rachel what's going here?” I questioned.

My facial expression soon changed I smiled when I saw the two-step brothers Finn and Kurt.

Rachel and I walked up towards them. I stood beside Finn kinda still confused about what was going on.

“Thank goodness you guys are here.” She said.

“Yeah, it's great to see you both but I still don't know why I'm here exactly?” I asked her.

“Okay so I called Pace and NYADA and they sent out our acceptance letters this week.”

“Oh my God, that's so exciting!” Kurt said.

“I know.” Rachel said.

“And totally terrifying,” Finn commented.

“I already got an acceptance letter and I'm still terrified,” I whispered.

“We need to make a pact. When we get our letters where they're from Italy or new york. We open them together, in the choir room. These letters you know they're like our future so I want to open mine with my three most important people. Deal?” Rachel asked.

“Deal,” Finn said.

“Deal,” Kurt said.

“Deal,” I also said.

“Pinky swear?” Kurt asked holding up his pinky.

“Pinky swear,” Finn said quietly as he connected his pinky onto Kurts and Rachel did the same.

“You know I can't go back on a pinky promise.” I chuckled connecting my pinky finger to the others.

These are my friends...

•••

Present Time

I stood beside my other seniors ready to sing alongside them. This situation gave me mixed feelings about graduating. This could be my last song with the seniors my last song with my friends... All together.

Finn stepped forward in front of all of us.

“And now the seniors of Mckinley High School Class of 2012 are gonna sing for you. This is your Glee club, take care of it, and it'll take care of you.” He said before we started to sing.

We all just sat there looking at them. They all seemed so sad. We all are. I glanced at Blaine giving him a slight nod. We all looked to Mr.Schue.

“Good Going Guys...”

“Mr.Schue,” I spoke up making everyone turn to me.

“I prepared a song can I sing it?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah sure." Everyone got a chair as I went to stand in front of them.

"At first I was nervous, sad, happy, fearful of what might happen when we leave the comfort of our home. McKinley, Italy, Ohio, Glee. In so many ways this place no matter what happens or how far I'll ever go has always felt more like home... But yet again I have to leave. I'm afraid of what might come next will I make it or will I be forced to leave like all my other homes." I didn't realize that tears started to roll down my face.

I chuckled "This is getting a little too sad but as sad or happy the world might be I know that no matter what I'll always have a home... Here."

I looked at Brad giving him the okay to start playing the Pino.

As I sang the last verse I wiped my tears. I looked at everyone and knew this was my final solo in the Glee club as a Student and as a Member... At McKinley High.

The thought brought more tears to my eyes. Rachel got up from her seat and hugged me as I cried.

I didn't like this feeling the feeling of depression, sadness, loneliness. It burned my heart.

I pulled away drying my tears. "Thanks, Rachel but I'm fine really." Rachel obviously didn't believe me but she saw that I didn't want to talk about it... Not with her.

"This is it then." She said. I sighed sadly

"Yeah, it is," I admitted.

I don't want to leave not yet.

I'm not ready for the world.

T.B.C on opposites attract.

Note: Lol these last chapters are getting sad but don't worry book two will be less sad.

Love💗 and Kisses😘
-ZardiaTate