🌺𝗠𝗿. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗿𝘀. 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵🌺

Elizabeth Smith's P.O.V

After my graduation was an emotional time for me. My parents had just come back from Italy, my friends and I are finally going to have the chance to chase our dreams of being on stage whether it's ballet dancing, singing, or acting, everyone is trying to be in the limelight... But not everyone is going to make it big...

I was at home reminiscing about how my old room used to have too much pink for a normal teenager going through puberty but I guess that's all in the past now... I've changed so much I thought.

Suddenly, I got a call.

•••

I cheated the ID caller and happily answers.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey, girl guess which teenagers from Ohio are going to become famous." Kurt's voice asked.

I giggled. "Me and you," I answered with a chuckle.

"Yup!" he rendered enthusiastically.

"But don't tell Rachel that she'll go bonkers and try to murder me." he finished sarcastically.

Causing me to laugh at what he said.

He laughed along with me.

"Anyways Elizabeth. Blaine and I were wondering if you'd like to go out with us and the other glee club members for one last dinner in Ohio at our favorite restaurant I think you'd know it's breadsticks! tonight at 8:00 Sharpe." he asked.

"Well I don't know Kurt I'm a very busy woman now and I don't know if I have the time let me check my diary... Yup no sorry I'm fully booked." I said in a teasing tone.

"Wow," Kurt replied using the same tone. "Really by who may, I ask?" he continued.

"This beautiful person that goes by the name packing for boarding school."

"Seriously you're going to stay home and pack a few days after the biggest event of your life that is so like you!"

"Classic Elizabeth Smith." he finished.

"Classic indeed," I commented earning a groan from Kurt.

"Come on Lizzie let me take my best girl out for one last hoorah it will be fun!" he started.

I smiled and replied. "Well if you insist on paying for everything I don't see why I can't come."

Kurt laughed. "Clever girl you tricked me but I'll fall for your trap this time because I know you'll be there."

I laughed "I knew you'd fall for it." I said with a smirk.

He laughed "That's not fair your way too good at manipulation well you should you had the best teacher."

"Santanna" Kurt and I both said in unison.

I smirked "Yep I learned from the best."

He chuckled. "Okay, Lizz see you later remember 8:00 Sharpe."

I smiled. "Like I'd forget to see you later."

"Bye."

"Bye," I said hanging up.

I was just about to put my phone to charge when I heard my aunt yelling from downstairs.

•••

"You can't just leave her again! She was so happy when you finally came to visit!"

"We can't keep on pretending like this we have to tell her the truth she's old enough to know she should have known from the day she left!" I heard a voice yelling back it sounded like my mom.