🌺On My Own...Again🌺

We were in the choir room performing sit down your rocking the boat with the original glee members from the early days of Glee Club. It was so much fun to perform it properly in front of our other glee members.

Once we finished everyone began to cheer making me laugh with everyone else.

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen," Santana said as we sat down.

"Just call me George Jefferson because we went from the ghetto to the pit house National Champs Baby!" Artie creed. I clapped and whooped along with everyone else, but suddenly all eyes were turned to the word 'Goodbye' written on the board by Mr. Shue.

"This week's assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there is only one thing left to do. Say goodbye." Mr.Shue explained. This made me feel sad. High school is almost over.

"Other class men, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors. Seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us.

"A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever," Mercedes said and I smiled at her in agreement.

"We could use the wastebasket for the toilet and then we could eat joe for food since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least." I put my hand over my mouth as my jaw dropped.

Sometimes the things she says surprise me more than usual.

We didn't mean it literally, and Joe's a boy.

"I really hope your about to rap," Quinn said making Mr.Shue chuckle.

"No such luck. I'm leading by example here. This one... it's for you guys." I smiled at Mr. Shue as he strummed the first cord. I placed my head on Kurt's shoulder as I sat beside him and he was one of my best friends ever.

I would do anything for him he's like family. Glees is like family to me.

This was it. This was the end of the original Glee Club. Time for a new beginning for all of us...

High school might not have always been the best experience for me but I loved and I lost here. High school made me the person I am today... I'm just not sure how I'm going to say goodbye.

°Flash Back°

"So as my official girlfriend I have to ask you this question," Henry said jumping onto my bed.

I laughed hugging him as we lie down next to each other. "What is it." I looked up to him and asked.

"What do you see yourself doing in the next five years," he asked. His question confused me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him to elaborate on the question.

He chuckled "Come on don't play dumb you know what I mean."

I sighed. "Ok, okay. I see myself somewhere in Italy or France practicing my ballet dancing. Maybe even making it to the big time and star in a play." I said mumbling the last few sentences.

Suddenly he got up. "Elizabeth Lilly Smith," he announced.

I laughed at his sudden behavior. "Yes, Henry Peter Davis," I said mimicking his behavior.