Pt. 6

Jimin's POV

FUCK ITS YOONGIS AND HOBIS ANNIVERSARY.

IM SUCH A MISTAKE.

I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO HAVE SEX, OR A ONE NIGHT STAND BUT IN REALITY THERE WAS PEOPLE HAVING SEX AT HIS PLACE.

I'm gonna die from embarrassment.

"Fuck.. I'm sorry Kook. I just. DAMMIT" I just slammed closed the rest of the store burglar protection stuff.

"Okay okay, in return I'll let you sleep here, but just don't mention this to anyone. It's embarrassing" I said and he continued laughing.

"AHah- UHPM okay aaaa...HOOoOoo okay" He said trying to breathe properly.

"Thank you, Jimin Hyung! I w-wont mention this to anyone" he said trying not to laugh.

"Shut up and go upstairs" I directed him and he booked it upstairs then bursting into laughter.

"SHUT UP I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR STUPID ASS LAUGHING" I yelled and he started wheezing making me laugh.

He's stupid.

I walk over to the cash register and unlock it, so I can put it in the safe upstairs.

That kid is still laughing and losing his shit up there.

After turning off all the lights and machines downstairs I then head up.

After putting the money in the safe I see Jungkook on the floor dying.

"WHAT DID I SAY? IF YOU DONT SHUT UP IM GONNA MAKE YOU SLEEP IN THE EMPLOYEE SHOWER" I yelled and he flips over on his back with his hand telling me to stop.

"PLEASE IM GONNA DIE" He yelled and I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.

I pulled him up and he still doesn't have his full balance.

"I'm gonna give you my loose clothes, so go to the bathroom and wait" I said and he wobbles over there.

I look inside my cabinet and found a EXTRA loose shirt and some basket ball shorts.

"Yah, here" I said handing them inside the bathroom.

In the meantime I'm gonna change.

I grab my pajamas from lastnight and start undressing.

After a few minutes Jungkook came out as soon as I finished dressing.

"Okay. I get the wall. You get the right side" I said and he nodded.

"Are you a hugger?" I asked and he shrugs.

"I don't know? I slept alone all my life, and if I did cuddle or hug I wouldn't know because I'm asleep" He explained and I just replied with an Okay.

I wanted to ask because Taehyung is a hugger.

It's weird how I just met this dude TODAY and I'm sleeping in the same bed with him.

Talk about a movie scene.

Or like a Fanfic.

It's crazy, but I mean I think it's normal?

Because in the military or in a summer camp you meet strangers and sleep in the same room as them.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE SAME BED.

But then again...there's people who literally have sex the same day they meet the stranger..

So I guess it's not that bad?

WHATEVER SHUT UP JIMIN AND GO TO BED.

"Goodnight Jiminie Hyung~" Jungkook sang as he rolled over to have his back facing me.