Pt. 8

Jimin's POV

It's been a few days of tedious training.

WHICH COULDN'T COME AT A WORSER TIME.

THOSE FEW DAYS OF TRAINING WERE ALSO THE LAST DAYS BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY.

"Kook, Today is the god awful day!" I said with fake enthusiasm.

"Why do you hate this day so much?" He asked and I didn't answer.

"Stop asking questions and start preparing for today" I demanded and he obeyed.

He's honestly a good coworker to have.

He listens, BUT he does like to annoy me just for fun.

Which I find highly annoying so I guess he achieves his goals.

I walk over to unlock the door and flip the 'Closed' sign to show 'Open.'

After a few minutes there was a handful of customers since it was noon.

Usually noon is when it gets busy.

Especially on a day like this.

Many people buy gifts for their soulmate.

We tend to order more than we think because we don't wanna be sold out when we still have a bunch of customers.

So, instead, we over supply ourselves and either save it for next year or put it on sale as late valentine's day gifts.

"Kook, you can go on break" I said and he seemed overjoyed.

I would be too *cries*

It's been an hour since we opened, so I thought Jungkook deserved a break.

"Okay Jimin-ssi!! I'll be back!" He said and walked across the street to the restaurant.

Now the best time of all..

When I'm alone..

No customers.

No coworkers.

Just me.

Myself.

and I.

"JIMIN I GOT US FOOOD!~"

I snapped out of my peaceful thoughts and opened my eyes to see an out of breath Jungkook.

"What the hell.. You're supposed to be on break" I said and he sat behind the counter with me.

"I ordered it ahead of time so we wouldn't have to wait. I wanted to eat with you" he said taking out the food from the bag.

He's decent.

He's thoughtful.

Definitely a good friend.

"Aw..That's actually really sweet of you.." I said quietly trying not to show gratitude.

"Are you..happy?" He said with a smirk which I lightly smacked off his face.

"Yah! Cmon let's eat while no one is here" I said while stealing a french fry.

"Happy Valentine's day!" He said and I paused.

"Jungkook, I don't wanna be your Valentine" I said and he started laughing.

"You've gotta be pulling my leg or something.." He started wheezing.

"YOU- IS WHAT JIN HYUNG SAID TRUE? DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME OR SOMETHING? BECAUSE IVE JUST BEEN ACTING LIKE A FRIEND AND YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE IT ROMANTICIZED" He choked out loud making me flushed.