Pt. 30 (M)

Jimin's POV

Jungkook grabs my waist and lifts me up onto the counter.

He spreads my legs apart wedging himself in between my thighs.

He gives them a slap before starting to kiss and suck my neck.

My hands engulf his hair and lightly pull it in pleasure.

"Jungkook~" I said as my string burned against his skin.

"Your pinky is really warm" He said before sucking it.

I don't know how.

I don't know why.

But I came straight away.

Literally.

I moaned and shook against the counter.

Jungkook had one hand wrapped around my wrist and other one at my pelvic region.

"Did you just cum?" Jungkook asked while feeling the moist area.

"M-Maybe" I said out of breath.

"That's so fucking hot" He pulled me off the counter and pulled me with him behind it.

"Jungkook! No please not here" I pleaded but he slapped my ass and pulled my pants down.

He grabbed something from the drawer and I noticed it was lube.

"When did you-" I asked and he chuckled.

"Do you forget we sell these in the couple section?" He said and I cursed at Taehyung mentally for buying those.

He squirted some in between my cheeks with his spare hand while the other restrained me.

I was currently slumped over leaning on the counter.

"Jungkook please..Customers would see" I said, but Jungkook kept going.

Jungkook entered his tip without warning.

"NO PREP?" I asked about to cry.

"No, you don't deserve it" He said in a very polite voice.

Despite not being polite at all.

HE CONTINUED TO SLOWLY ENTER AS I FRANTICALLY STARED AT PEOPLE PASSING BY.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE NOT HERE" I pleaded one more time but he thrusted all the way in.

I groaned feeling full and stretched as I rolled my eyes into my head.

Suddenly I was again in a trance.

Completely forgetting about the world around me.

I didn't care all of a sudden.

The only feeling I felt was Jungkook's dick and my string burning and tickling.

Everything was a daze.

I looked around the shop as my world shook from the thrusts of Jungkook.

I tried to muffle my moans, but it was no use.

The shop echoed in groans, moans, slaps of skin, and grunting.

I whimpered and clenched my cheeks causing Jungkook to freeze.

"Mm- God- Jimin" He said grunting before getting the strength to thrust again.

Everything was still blurry, but I could see a figure come closer to the shop.

I tried wiggling out of Jungkook's grip but there was no chance of me escaping.

"Gga- Mmg- Jung..Jungkoo-k" I tried saying and Jungkook leaned down to kiss my semi exposed shoulder.

"Yes sweetie?" He asked and I tried standing up.

This only allowed Jungkook's thrusts to hit sharper and hit an area he couldn't before.

"AH~ Jungkook!" I yelled and he kissed my neck and I felt him smile afterwards.

"Jmn-Gkoo" I said my best trying to get a word out.

I looked forward to see the person peaking inside the store.

"Jungk-ook s-top- Mm~ So-meones th-the-re" I struggled to let out, but it was no use Jungkook kept going.

I was hoping our semi tinted window helped and that the customer couldn't see me getting dicked down right now.

"Go-d I'm so embarrassed" I huffed out and Jungkook kissed my spine.

"What's to be ashamed of? We look fucking hot" Jungkook said thrusting even harder and faster causing me to forget about the customer and throw myself into Jungkook's touch.

My string was as hot as ever, but I didn't feel any pain.

This time its pleasurable.

"Oh Jungkook~" I said finally cumming onto the back of the counter.

Followed after Jungkook came inside of me with a jolt and grunts.

"Ha..Ha~ Mm fuck" He said then pulled out.

"God you're a psychopath" I said making him smile.

"Jimin, you're so fucking hot." He said giving me a kiss and letting my hands go.

"I'm sorry but I kept feeling something tickle my hand while I was restraining you" Jungkook said then looking at my hands and stumbled back.

"Jimin. I..I" Jungkook said making me scared.

"WHAT WHAT?" I said looking at my hands.

"Is something wrong???" I said freaking out looking at where his eyes are.

"I..I" He said making me wanna die.

WHAT IS IT MAN.

"TELL ME WHAT IS IT" I yelled and he gripped my hand.

"I can see your string" He said making me look at my hand in his.

I can also see his bright pink string.

"I..I"

"I can see yours too..."