meeting him

Bondita goes to bombay high court and anirudh also reach there.
At the corridor of the court both are coming from opposite direction
While bondita was holding a file in her hand and busy in looking the high court while anirudh was busy in setting up his zulfe 🤫🙈🙈🙈

Suddenly they collapse on The floor and bondita was on anirudh .anirudh hands was on bondita's waist while bondita's hand on anirudh chest . bondita's eyes were closed but anirudh was lost in her beauty and he was continuously staring her . Due to air bondita's hair was coming on her face causing disturbance in anirudh's stare 😍. He gently side her hairs behind her ears . Bondita feels he touch . She feels very comfortable. She slowly opens her eyes and gets shocked .

Bondita's pov -

Barrister babu . Ye ye kya ho gaya ,ap ap yaha maine kabhi behi socha tha apse kabhi firse mujhe amna samna karna parega . Hey dugaa maaa kahi
Barrister babu mujhe pehchan na le . Mai apni asliyat unke samne kabhi ane  nehi dungi .

Anirudh's  pov-
Kon hay ye larki aur isse dekhkar esa kyu lag raha hai ki isse mera kio purana gehra rista ho . Aur isske itne karib ho kar meri dil ki dharkane itni tez kese ho gayi . Issi ankhe esa lag raha hai ki kahi maine dekha hua hai . Maine aj tak esi khubsurat larki jindegi mai kabhi nehi dekhi 😍🙈while thiking all this he feel some water drops on his face . He sees that she was crying . He  was about to say something but she quickly gets up and leave .

Ani - suno
Bon leaves

Ani - kon thi ye larki ese kyu bhaag gayi .

Ani felt something under he shoes he left aside and sees a chain
He sees a chain . He pick it up and gets shocked .

Guys how was the part ? ❤️