❝Honesty❞

Sam is piloting the Quinjet as Rhodey, Steve, Davina, Natasha, Wanda, and Vision were all sitting scattered throughout the Quinjet

Steve walked up to the pilot's seat where Sam was sitting,

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Steve said and Sam nodded his head, but did not keep quiet.

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam mentioned and Steve looked behind him, watching Davina.

Davina looked around her, seeing Wanda and Vision talking to one another, wishing she could talk to Steve just as easily as Wanda talks to Vision. The Quinjet passes through a camouflage force field into Wakanda's Golden City's valley and lands at the airfield outside the palace. King T'Challa and the Dora Milaje approach to greet the guests, the Avengers.

"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world... this is not what I imagined." Okoye mentioned to King T'Challa.

"And what did you imagine?" T'Challa asked Okoye.

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks." Okoye replied. The occupants of the Quinjet disembark, Steve and Davina leading, followed by Natasha, Bruce and Rhodey, with Vision and Wanda slowly taking up the rear.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked Rhodey.

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey mentioned seriously to Bruce.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve mentioned to T'Challa as both men were shaking hands with one another. Bruce bows awkwardly to King T'Challa.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey asked, mocking a shock to Bruce.

"Uh, we don't do that here," T'Challa dissuades Bruce with a motion of his hand; Bruce shoots Rhodey a look, and is answered with a big grin, "So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'Challa asked the small group of Avengers. The group begins to walk back into the administrative building.

"Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault." Bruce mentioned.

"How are we looking?" Davina asked and T'Challa looked between Steve and Davina.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." Davina raised her eyebrows, waiting for the next words but instead, Davina and Steve both saw someone dear and near to their heart. Smiling as he walks toward Steve and Davina, passing some Kingsguard taking Vision and Wanda to another facility.

"A semi-stable, one hundred years old man." Steve smiled over at Bucky and engulfed him in a hug. Bucky looked over at Davina and smiled, opening his arms for Davina, who immediately ran into Bucky's arms, smiling happily.

"How you been, Buck?" Steve asked as Davina wouldn't let go of Bucky, not believing it. It has felt for so long that she hadn't seen Bucky.

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world," Bucky mentioned as Davina smiled, getting some happy tears on her face. Bucky realized this and wiped the tears off Davina's face, "How are you, Fire Girl? You cut your hair, it suits you." Bucky complimented and Davina only hugged Bucky again, being too emotional.