❝What The Hell?❞

Everyone remained in shock of what just happened

Everyone remained in shock of what just happened. T'Challa offered the Avengers a jet and a place to remain for however long they needed to remain before going back to the Compound, since now the government restricted the ban on the remaining Avengers that were in hiding for the past two years, which left down to Steve, Davina and Natasha.

Davina was helping Steve clean his wound up and Natasha was sitting on a chair in the small kitchen. Everyone was in the casual attire but Davina's hands were shaken up. She couldn't believe what happened. Vision is dead, Bucky and Wanda turned into dust and everything in her nightmares were coming true. Which ruled out the one question Davina had hoped she wouldn't have to ask herself; is it Steve's turn to break her heart?

Natasha noticed Davina's shaky hands, as the woman walked over to Davina and takes the tag towel out of Davina's hand. Steve looked at Davina, nodding his head and went back into a deep thought.

Not many things have been said between the couple, not since being back in their room. Natasha had tried to ease the tension between them but nothing was working. Bruce had distracted himself in Shuri's lab and Rhodey was trying to get word from Tony.

Davina moved around the room, pacing back and forth anxiously. Steve took a notice and so did Natasha, who added the medicine on Steve's cut that is on his forehead.

"Davina, cookie, stop. It will be alright. We'll figure out a way to undo all this." Steve mentioned softly, causing Davina to stop and look at Steve.

"You have no idea what's going on. If there is even a way to undo this, it remains a mystery. We need to focus on getting home and getting Tony back." Davina mentioned sternly. Natasha didn't want to get in between them and Steve just sighed, getting more frustrated than mad.

Natasha finished cleaning Steve up and put the bloody rag on the side as she leaned over a counter, looking between Steve and Davina.

"I think we should get some rest and regroup tomorrow. Talk about what we need to do. That way everyone's rested and everyone can think properly." Natasha mentioned and Davina nodded her head as Steve puts his face in his hands.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, Nat. Thank you for cleaning up Steve. I appreciate it." Davina mentioned with a small smile and Nat gives Davina a small nod.

"You're welcome, Fire Girl. I promise you, we will find Tony and what happened. Everything will be back to normal soon, hopefully." Natasha mentioned with hope in her tone. Davina nodded her head as Steve brushed his hand through his hair.

"Yes, of course. Night Nat." Davina greeted as Natasha walked to the door.

"Night Davina, Steve." Natasha greeted them back and Steve nodded his head and Natasha left their room.

Davina sighed and nodded her head, knowing things were not easy now, there was just no way. Given Steve's recent attitude, Davina knew more than enough to not upset him any further. Davina made way to their bed, not looking at Steve as Davina held the material of the sheets in her hands. Davina instantly broke down on the floor, crying. Steve's head snapped up and immediately rushed over to Davina's side, holding her in his arms, on the floor.