❝Avengers-❞

The Wakandan battlefield was seen having carriers hovering over the ground with Wakandan soldiers and Natasha, Steve, Davina and Bucky on board; Rhodey and Sam keep pace overhead and Bruce is in the Hulkbuster armor

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha asked Bruce, who was leap jogging along, keeping up with the carriers, and utterly delighted.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually-" Before Bruce could say anything about else, he stumbles on a rock, and a carrier goes by, from which Okoye gives him a dubious look and then he stands back up, "I'm okay. I'm okay." 

"I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey mentioned.

The heat signatures are Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian. The carrier pilots swerve into U-turns, causing their craft to tilt and allowing the practiced soldiers to slide over one side into a run, never coming to a complete halt. A Dora Milaje shouts a command nearby as the last Wakandans join ranks.

"MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU!" M'Baku, Lord of the Jabari, rallies his soldiers with a war chant, which means 'win them'. He stops as King T'Challa came near him.

"Thank you for standing with us." T'Challa claps wrists with M'Baku.

"Of course, brother." M'Baku said, which was translated from Xhosa.

The Black Panther, Captain America, Fire Girl and Black Widow walk to the edge of the barrier, where Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian stood. Proxima tests the strength of the barrier by drawing her sword across it consideringly.

"Where's your other friend?" Natasha asked smugly, not caring about pissing off this dull creature.

"You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone." Proxima mentioned as Davina and Steve's hands were clearly entwined with one another.

"That's not gonna happen." Steve mentioned confidently and gave Davina's hand a small reassuring squeeze. 

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'Challa mentioned, making it plain and clear.

"We...have blood to spare." Proxima mentioned, as she brandishes her sword with a snarl, and the ships behind her start raising their outer hulls to allow their 'passengers' to disembark. The four heroes return to the massed forces, feeling more than ready right now to fight and protect Vision.

"Did they surrender?" Bucky asked, sardonically. Davina was on Steve's right hand, leaving Bucky on Steve's left hand and Steve in between the two.

"Not exactly." Steve mentioned and Davina looked at Steve, who turned over and looked at Davina in her eyes.

"I love you, Steve." Davina said and Steve smiled, kissing Davina's hand.

"I love you too, Davina." Steve said as The Black Panther leads the Wakandans in the war cry.