I know...

Narrator's POV:

The full moon shines over the green lights of Beacon, and in the room of Team RWBY, the door opens and Weiss's shadow is seen against the hall's light. Blake is sleeping under the covers, Yang is spread out on her bed and snoring, and when Weiss lifts the blanket of Ruby's tent, she finds the occupant with her head resting on notes, a pencil in her hand, and open books all around her. Weiss, looking amazed at Ruby's determination, clears her throat and gently shakes the other girl awake, who takes a second to regain consciousness and start flailing in surprise.

Ruby: Weiss! I-I was studying, and then I fell asleep! I'm sorry...

Weiss places a hand over Ruby's mouth and puts a finger to her own so Ruby understands the need for lowering her voice. Weiss looks near Ruby's pillow and spots an empty Beacon coffee mug.

Weiss: (lowering her hand) How do you take your coffee?

Ruby: I... I don't...

Weiss: (getting irritated) Answer the question!

Ruby: Uhh, cream and five sugars!

Weiss: (sighs) Don't move. (she ducks under to her bed and comes up a moment later with a fresh cup, offering it to Ruby) Here.

Ruby: Um... Thanks, Weiss.

Weiss: (smiles, then looks apologetic) Ruby, I think you have what it takes to be a good leader. (Ruby smiles appreciatively) Just know that I am going to be the best teammate you'll ever have! (they share a smile) Good luck studying! (ducks under, only to come up and point at one of Ruby's papers) That's wrong, by the way. (ducks under again, and her voice comes from the doorway this time) Hey, Ruby?

Ruby: Uh-huh?

Weiss: (stands in the door with her hand on the knob) I always wanted bunk beds as a kid. (she starts to close the door)

Weiss closes the door sighing looking down as she finally was able to apologize to her líder she closes her eyes and looks forward to opening them again. Her face turns 50 shades of red the shocked expression mirrors her world cracking like glass and falling apart.

A few moments before that with (Y/N).

(Y/N) is walking through beacon as she makes her way to her dorm. She stops right as she's about to open the door.

(Y/N): Pyrrha...

She turns around and walks to JNPR's dorm. She hesitates at first but knocks. The door opens and we see Pyrrha in her PJs.

Pyrrha:(rubs her eyes) (Y/N)? What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be sleeping?

(Y/N):(looks down)...

Pyrrha:(Y/-

(Y/N) pulls Pyrrha by her shirt as their lips make contact. Pyrrha's eyes widen as she is too shocked to do anything until she relaxes into the kiss as both of them intertwine their hands.