Forgive me...

Narrator's POV:

When (Y/N) snaps out of her trance Blake can be seen in front of her with a worried look.

Blake: (Y/N) come on theirs a Grimm attack we have to go tell Ms. Goodwitch!

(Y/N): (looks around) Oh...right.

Blake grabs (Y/N)'s hand as they go to tell Goodwitch about the attack with Yang. When they get there Goodwitch is laying against a tree sleeping.

(Y/N): Are you kidding me...she didn't sleep again.

Blake: Ms. Goodwitch there's a Grimm attack!

She's still sleeping.

Yang: Goodwitch Jaune, Cardin, Ruby, Weiss, and Pyrrha are in the area of a Grimm attack!

Still sleeping.

(Y/N): Oh, my Oum! Mom theirs a Grimm attack!

Yang/Blake: Mom!?

Goodwitch immediately got up and looked at (Y/N). When she was about to say something Ruby, Weiss, and Pyrrha walks towards them.

Ruby: Everything is fine now!

Goodwitch: You guys killed the Grimm?

Pyrrha: Jaune actually did...

(Y/N) tenses up hearing Pyrrha's voice as Goodwitch looks surprised that Jaune defeated the Grimm.

Goodwitch: Alright I guess that's it for today...

Time skip

We can see (Y/N) on top of the roof looking at the shattered moon once again. She hears some movement beside her and sees Yang sitting next to her.

Yang: Hey, why the long face?

(Y/N): I don't know, why the fake smile?

Yang: Dang (chuckles) you got me...

(Y/N): You grew up too fast, right? That's why you want to experience whatever you can cause you never could as a kid.

Yang: Am I really that easy to read?

(Y/N): Your actually the most difficult to read out of everyone on our team. It took me a while to see through your smile.

Yang: Haha, I'm fine.

(Y/N): Liar...

Yang: Well how can you tell I grew up too fast?

(Y/N): Well...you enjoy shopping for stuff with cute mascot characters on them like you never got to play with plushies or toys in general, you're so overprotective of Ruby like a mother like you took care of her all your life, you're scared of being alone like if someone left you (turns to Yang) and you look like the definition of a lesbian with mommy issues...

Yang laughs at the last part as she gives (Y/N) a sad smile.

Yang: Wow, you make me sound so sad...

(Y/N): Yang you should express yourself more...

Yang: I don't know what if people start thinking I'm a negative person...?

(Y/N): Having feelings doesn't make you a negative person Yang...It makes you human and if you keep keeping them to yourself you will eventually become numb.

Yang: Is that what happened to you?

(Y/N): No, I was abused by my parents and I was in so much pain that with time I became immune to it. I guess that's why I try to hurt myself so much hoping to feel something other than numbness.