Dickhead

Narrator's POV:

(Y/N) and Blake walk to the cafeteria were Blake sees her team and team JNPR.

Blake: (Y/N), I found them their over there...(Y/N)?

Blake turn to (Y/N) who is looking at Cardin pulling an innocent Faunus girl ears. Blake frowns and (Y/N) starts walking towards them.

Cardin: (continues laughing as he turns to his cronies) I told you it was real!

(Y/N): Hey, leave the Faunus girl alone you dickhead.

Cardin turns towards the voice to see (Y/N) staring at him. He smirks and lets go of the bunny girl.

Cardin: You know I was gonna beat you up but you're to pretty. So if you apologize for being rude I'll let it slide~

(Y/N): Theirs a difference between being rude and having the balls to say what others can't (Gets right in front of Cardin) and from what I can see (kicks Cardin between the legs) I have more than you coward...

Cardin's team flinches as Cardin is now on the ground crying.

(Y/N): Pathetic...

(Y/N) sighs as she sees the bunny girl run off.

(Y/N): Looks like I scare her...

She turns around to see Blake looking at her in awe. She grabs Blake's hand and starts dragging her to the table were their team is. They both sit down and everyone is looking at (Y/N).

(Y/N):(looks at everyone looking at her) What?

Ruby: That was cool!

Pyrrha: But don't you think that was a little unnecessary?

(Y/N) looks at Pyrrha and then at we're Cardin is and he's still crying like a bitch.

(Y/N): No...

Time skip

Oobleck is in the middle of his hyperactive lecture, educating Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Velvet and (Y/N) who are sitting in front of the other three. From the other side of the classroom a Leaned-back Cardin is directly behind Jaune.

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunus War-- (zooms up to the front of the class and the map covered in papers behind his desk) --humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie. (points at the map of said-area with his stick, then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk) Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day! (zooms around the classroom more, sipping his coffee again before continuing to zoom and talk) Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

Some of the silhouetted students raise their hands. Velvet, after a moment, does the same. (Y/N) looks at her before reaching to pat her head.

Velvet: (tenses up) Eh?

(Y/N): There, there...

Velvet: (starts relaxing) T-thanks...

PWB: I wish that was me...

Unseen by the professor, Cardin flicks a paper football at Jaune's head, causing him to wake up.

Jaune: Hey!

Oobleck: (zooming over into Jaune's face) Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune: Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus... (looks behind Oobleck's focused face at Pyrrha, who coughs and motions to her lips as she gives him the answer) ...had over that guy's stuff... (he sees Pyrrha cup her hands around her eyes and goes for the most obvious answer)

(Y/N): Night vision...

Jaune: Uhh... Binoculars!

(Y/N): I...he's stupid...

While Jaune looks pleased with his answer, the class laughs at him and Oobleck (back at the front of the class) sips his coffee. Pyrrha sighs and slaps a hand to her forehead as Cardin pounds his fist on his desk while chortling.

Oobleck: (zooming back behind his desk) Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!

Cardin: Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.

Pyrrha: (as Oobleck shakes his head) You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?

Cardin: What? You got a problem?

Pyrrha: No, I have the answer! It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark. (Cardin growls at the correct response)

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured. (turns to Cardin) Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

As Cardin gets up from his seat, fist clenched, (Y/N) glares at him making him sit back down.

Oobleck: (zooming away) Now! Moving on!