Fruity

Narrator's POV:

Team RWBYY is strolling through Vale with a awed Weiss in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly Shopkeep that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss: (stopping and raising her arms in amazement) The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. (frowns a little) It's kinda weirding me out...

(Y/N): Imagine what would happened if you saw me smile...which would never happen.

Ruby: I'll probably die...(whisper) of cuteness...

(Y/N): Mh? You said something?

Ruby: (blushing) Nothing!

Weiss: (turning to Ruby) How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking! (they continue walking)

Yang: (sighs, arms crossed) You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Yang: (as they stop near the docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard) Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: (covering her nose) Ugh, they smell like fish!

(Y/N): Yeah, I could be doing something better than smelling the nasty docks.

Weiss: Oh yeah, like what?

(Y/N): Making out with Pyrrha...

Yang: Or with me.

(Y/N): Yang.

Yang: Yes?

(Y/N): No.

Weiss: (with a gloomy Yang on the background) I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: (as Weiss starts walking away again) She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: (scoffs) You can't prove that!

(Y/N): Now that sounds more like Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby notices that a nearby Dust store has been vandalized and robbed.

Ruby: Whoa. What happened here?

According to some detectives from the Vale Police Department, this is the second incident that week. The detectives add that, similar to the previous incident, none of the Lien has been taken, just the Dust. The cops suggest that that the only thing someone would need that much Dust for is an army, and as such, the White Fang could have been the robbers.

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang." (crossing her arms and pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed) "What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

(Y/N): Here we go again...

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: (turning to her) My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. (crossing her arms, getting serious) They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

(Y/N): Yeah, I would wipe myself out the planet too...If my stupid semblance let me!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

(Y/N): You mean the guy that looks like he has a pumpkin on his head...he should really consider changing his hair style.

Yang: (chuckles)

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. (to Blake's growing anger) Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

(Y/N): Says you.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?!

(Y/N): That the Schnees are like that too.

Weiss: That's not true I'm nothing like my father!

(Y/N): First, I said nothing about your father and second, it doesn't look like it with all the shit you're spilling from your mouth.

Sailor 1: (off-screen) Hey, stop that Faunus!

As the team overhears the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail named Sun Wukong is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

Sun: (looking back at his pursuers) "Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!" (he jumps off and hits the dock running)

Sailor 2: "You no-good stowaway!"

Sun: (using his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana) "Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!" (before he eats, one of the detectives down below throws a stone at him to get his attention)

(Y/N): He's got a point.

Detective 1: "Hey! Get down from there this instant!"

Sun drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Team RWBY, he winks at an astonished Blake and an monotonous (Y/N) in slow motion before time speeds up again and he continues to be chased by the officers.

(Y/N): Bitch, I'm gay...

Yang: (watching the Faunus get farther and farther away) Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes...

Weiss: (holding up a finger) Quick! We have to observe him!

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby give chase. Blake stands still, lost in thought, then comes back to reality by (Y/N)  waving her hand in front of her and they both follows their teammates. The team rounds the next corner, but then Weiss bumps into someone and trips. She looks up only to see Sun jump on to a building and disappear from her view.

Weiss: No, he got away!

Yang: Uhh... Weiss? (she points strangely at the girl underneath her teammate)

(Y/N): Uh, fruity...

Weiss looks confused until she finally sees that she fell on a smiling girl, which startles the heiress and she hastily gets up.