Tokyo Revengers - Natsumi Myoga OC

Natsumi had always been grateful for Emma. She had been her friend for a long time now, and also the reason why she had made all her other friends. Or at least, that's how she saw it.

Emma tended to say that Natsumi was actually friendlier than she thought, but she didn't believe that. She knew herself well enough to know that she preferred being alone than initiating a conversation with a stranger.

"Maybe, yes," Emma agreed, "If you have to start the conversation, you won't, but after someone initiates a conversation with you, there's no way nobody will shut you up."

They chuckled together as they walked headed to Hina's place to pick her up and then go to Toman's reunion. Mikey-kun had said that it was fine if they came when Emma asked, but Natsumi still felt a bit uneasy when she was surrounded by so much men.

"Emma, are you sure we should go?" the ginger girl asked, breaking the silence. Emma snorted.

"Of course, Natsu! Are you going to chicken out on me now? We may see Chifuyu-kun~" the blonde teased, making Natsumi blush slightly and hide her face. She hit Emma with her elbow. "Ow!"

"What about Draken-kun, huh? Will we see Draken-kun, Eeeeemma-chaaaan~?" Natsu teased back, receiving a friendly push from Emma and laughing.

"Of course we will, stupid," she said shyly, "He's the vice-leader of the gang."

"How are things with him?"

Emma squinted at Natsumi, then looked forwards. "Fine. How are things with Chifuyu?" she moved her eyebrows, and Natsumi smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"I was serious."

"I am, too," Natsumi looked at her expecting to see a mischievous smile, but she only found Emma's genuine expression of curiosity.

"Oh, well, we're okay. Men are dense, though. I don't think he's noticed I like him."

"They are! I've been hinting Draken since forever and he still doesn't notice," Emma complained, "Or maybe he's not interested in me at all."

"Don't say that, Emma. You're gorgeous, sweet and caring, no one with a right mind would reject you."

"Aww Natsu, you're so sweet," Emma pinched her friend's cheeks, making a weird face herself.

"Emwa, we shwould gwo-"

"Ah! You're right, Hina-chan is probably sick of waiting for us!" She grabbed Natsu's hand and ran, dragging her along.

(...)

The moon shone brighter than a lighthouse in the sky, dark, thin clouds bathed with its silver light creating a white aura around them. The trees lurked around the mass of pitch black shadows that moved like a mass, uniforms almost getting mixed in the night. The golden caption in their backs was the only thing that separated them from the darkness.

The girls were purposely outcasted from the crowd of men, in the back corner of the meeting site. They had a clear view of both the five divisions and the two leaders from there, and they felt safe since they weren't in between all of them.

Natsumi unconsciously looked for that familiar strands of blonde hair along the division leaders, but she didn't get any luck. She felt Emma's hand on her shoulder.

"I don't see him either," she commented, reading her thoughts.

"See who?" Hina asked, and Emma glanced at Natsumi before saying anything.

"It's fine. Uhm, I was looking for Chifuyu-kun. He's the First Division's vice-leader, and he's friends with Baji-san. Uhm, I'm not sure if he has met Takemichi-kun, so I don't know if you know him," Natsu explained briefly.