Itafushi Oneshot - Yuuji's diary

Author's note: When I put ... it means Megumi skipped reading some parts of that 'day'. If a day doesn't appear, it's because he chose not to read it.
Pd: JJK manga spoilers though this story doesn't really follow canon.

     Waterfalls. Outside, it was pouring so hard Megumi instantly thought in the clear, flowing water surrounded by nature that fell with such strength it could probably crush bone.

     He thought of Yuuji —naturally, since he was in his room—, whose inhuman force could also, easily, crush bone. But waterfalls... they weren't just powerful, they were beautiful, graceful, calming. And if you knew where to touch, where to tread, they were soft, cooling, tender.

     A sigh escaped his lips. Sitting on Yuuji's bed, he observed the room closely, attentively, as he never had —his focus, usually, was Yuuji himself. It was a room like any other. A room suiting for a teenage boy, one could say, with dirty laundry spilling from a bag, a few posters of hot women pasted here and there, and a messy desk which's only function seemed to be to accumulate dust and filth. But on that desk, a familiar roughed up leathered little rectangle caught Megumi's attention.

     His legs moved on their own, pacing towards the notebook. He hesitantly grabbed it, blowing the dust off the cover. It looked old and was plain, except for a small sticker of what appeared to be a faded happy face in the upper left corner. Megumi felt his expression soften a little. But deep inside, he was scared.

     He took a seat in front of the unclean desk and opened the notebook on the first page, inhaling and exhaling hard.

Day 1
Today, I was told I'm sentenced to death because I ate that weird cursed finger thing. The white haired sensei —Gojo-sensei— told me I could live until I ate all the other fingers though, so I chose that instead. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing a lot of people could get hurt because I decided to be selfish and let myself be executed right away. They'll kill me when I consume them all anyways, which is why I thought of starting to write a diary. Who knows, maybe I'll end up doing something super cool and saving lots of people who would want to know more about their hero. ✌︎('ω'✌︎ ). It would be funny if this were my legacy.

     I also met this really serious but baddass looking guy called Fushiguro. I look forward to being friends with him! Sometimes I think he hates me because of the way he looks at me, but then again, he risked his life to save me, so I know for sure that he's a nice guy. (^∇^).

     Apparently, I got into this Jujutsu High School and they're going to teach me how to kill curses or something. I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited. My face hurts from getting punched so much by that strange plushie the director had, though...

Day 2
     I forgot to write yesterday that we also met with the third first year, a girl from the countryside named Kugisaki. Whoops. We arrived late and tired so I went straight to sleep. In my defense, I never thought, ever, I'd be writing a diary...

Day 7
     Today, I died.

     Haha, that sounds so dramatic. But I did.

     We were on a mission, Fushiguro, Kugisaki and me, and we tried to fight a special grade curse, but since we were losing I was forced to switch with Sukuna. The jerk took me hostage and attacked Fushiguro, I think he almost killed him. But right in the end, I was able to switch back, and since Sukuna had taken my heart out, I died.

     But I revived. Somehow. All I remember is that I made a deal with him. I just don't know what it was and I don't like it.

     Gojo-sensei said it was better if we kept my "revival" hidden from everyone for a while, so now I can't spend time with Fushiguro and Kugisaki because we also have to keep them in the dark. (;_;). For now, he said we'll focus on training me...