𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

[ Chapter One ]

Hiding Of Tired

Faith let out a frustrated sigh. Jean came walking up to her wife, "Hey..."

She had no idea how it happened, but a lot of the kids and teenagers there had chosen Faith to be like a mum to them. She really didn't know why or how it happened, but it did.

"What's wrong?" Jean asked.

"Nothing, I just had to get out of the room all the kids were in... They're great, it's just exhausting." Faith explained. She was sitting on one of the chairs in their room. Jean gently pressed a kiss to the top of Faith's head.

"Do I have to go to the museum trip today?" She asked, not wanting to go anywhere, and just have a day off.

"It will be fine-"

"I know it'll be fine, I just don't want to go." Faith explained. Jean gave her a look, causing the hybrid to pout.

Once again, Faith let out a sigh, resting her head on her hand. "Well, I have good news... Alexander is caught up in all of his work." Jean smiled.

"Hey, are you okay?" The telepath asked softly. The Mikaelson shook her head, "Maybe at some point soon, you should visit New Orleans..." Jean hinted. Faith shook her head.

All her life, she'd been by her family's side, never leaving. She wanted a break. But, knowing recent events, that would not be happening anytime soon, and she knew that.

"We should get going." Jean smiled at her wife.

Faith looked up at her, "Okay, love."

I know it's short.

And the fact that this chapter is basically almost pointless, but anyway...

Okay, bye!