𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

[ Epilogue ]

I'm Sorry, Your Wha-

Rogue and Bobby soon approached the two, holding three sodas and a blood bag.

"We're sorry about your ma." Rogue sympathized. "She saved us all." Alexander shrugged, taking a sip of the blood.

"So, who confessed first?" Rogue asked, raising a brow. John scoffed, "Me-" "He means he blushed when I confessed first." Alexander rephrased.

"Wait, how did you two even know we..." "Oh, me and Rogue did a bet to see who confessed first, speaking of which, I will take my $20 now." Bobby answered.

"You thought I would confess first?" Alexander sounded shocked.

The four of them just sat there, drinking their drinks and talking. Alexander looked in the drive when he saw a familiar car. He looked at the figure in disbelief in his eyes, but his mouth formed a smile. "I'll be right back." He left, speed running to him.

"Uncle Nik!" The Original chuckled, letting his nephew hug him. "Why are you here?" The young boy asked him.

"Well, I heard your ma sacrified herself, so I'm here to comfort your mum. And I brought Stefan for no apparent reason, well, other than-"

"Dad!" Was all Alexander said.

Anyone who didn't know would be confused, considering Stefan Salvatore was a vampire, but there was reasoning.

"I still forget you're my kid." Alexander rose a brow.

"Well, before you turned into a vampire, and mum was a witch, you two-" "Yes. I remember now."

"Do you wanna meet my boyfriend?" Stefan nodded before realization came onto his face, "I'm sorry, your wha-"

THE END

I've been waiting to explain that Stefan is Alexander's dad.

It was a bit before both him and Damon were turned, I just wanted to clairfy that, and if you are reading this after I unpublished Everythign Has Changed, Faith was only turned a Hybrid by Klaus in the previous movie. She was a witch before that.

And then Erik made Alexander drink blood from a vial, which was Caroline's and Alexander's a ripper.

There.

That's the end of the story.

Okay, bye!