𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

[ Chapter Thirteen ]

Hold His Hand

Alexander and John had got back into the jet, along with a bunch of other kids from the school as well.

In all honesty, Bobby and Rogue were also surprised John hadn't gone off with Erik and Mystique. But they did realize that they seemed more comfortable with each other and shared a knowing look.

By the time everyone was back, the dam had broken.

Alexander turned to see his ma limping towards the back door, but didn't do anything about it since he didn't know what she was doing.

"Where's Jean?" Faith and Logan asked in sync.

"She's outside." Charles answered bluntly. Faith stood up fast and went towards the door, which ended up closing. "We're not leaving her! Come on! Lower the goddamn ramp!" Faith exclaimed in a stressed out tone.

The jet shook, which Alexander could only assume it was the water.

Storm said, "She's controlling the jet." Faith kept stressing out, her wife was controlling the jet, the water, and what else?

Charles and Jean must have linked because he was now talking as if he was Jean. Without context, people would be very confused, but with context it was slightly heartbreaking.

Alexander and Faith could hear one another's hearts beating faster by the second.

John slid his hand into Alexander's hand for comfort.

And when they had arrived at the school, John was still there, as they sat underneath a tree, waiting for Rogue and Bobby to meet up with them.

I know that these past two chapters are short. I do not care right now.

Jean: *saving everyone but in danger*
Faith: *panicking*
Alexander: *sad*
John: here is my hand... you must hold my hand

Okay, bye!