𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

[ Chapter Five ]

Are You Okay?

Neither Faith or Alexander could sleep that night for some odd reason.

"Can't sleep?" The little boy asked Logan, Faith and Alexander. "How can you tell?" Logan asked.

"'Cause you're awake." Faith smiled. "How about you?" He asked the boy. "I don't sleep."

The trio walked towards a room where they saw Bobby. Alexander instantly lit up. "Does anybody sleep around here?" Logan questioned. "Apparently not."

"Hi, Xander, Hi, Faith." Bobby greeted.

"You got any beer?" Faith looked at Logan, "Logan, this is a school, they are kids." Logan sighed.

"Anything other than chocolate milk?" "There should be some soda in that small cupboard." Bobby pointed with the spoon. Alexander sat next to him, with a spoon in hand.

"Is there another container of ice cream?" Alexander asked quietly. Bobby smiled, "Nah, here." Bobby let him have some of the ice cream.

"How long you been here?" Logan asked, sitting down. Faith had grabbed a soda as well, and was just tapping her fingers on the table lightly.

"A couple years." "And your mutants just sent you off to mutant school?"

"Actually, my parents think this is a prep school." Bobby told them. Alexander just looked at him, he wanted to help, but he didn't know if or how he could.

"I suppose lots of prep schools have their own dorms, campuses-" "Jets?"

"So, you and Rogue?" "Yeah.. I mean, it's not what you think. I'd like it to be, but it's just... It's just not easy when you want to be closer to someone... but you can't." Bobby looked down, he then looked at Alexander.

"You know, Xander, I've seen how you look at John." Alexander's eyes widened a bit, "What? What look?" He panicked.

"Nothing." Bobby's face had a small smirk on it.

After that awkward silence had filled the room, Faith's eyebrows furrowed. Faith, Logan and Alexander all heard a noise. "What is it?" Bobby asked. Logan shushed him.

"You picked the wrong house, bub." Logan strangled the person.

Everyone heard a very pitched sonic scream. Alexander and Bobby ducked behind the kitchen island.

Logan's claws popped out, and Faith was fighting one of the guys in the hallway.

"You alright?" Logan asked Bobby and Alexander, who quickly nodded their heads. Faith and Logan continued fighting off the guards while Alexander and Bobby heard more children screaming.

The two boys made it to find John. Alexander was so relieved, "John!"

"Hey, where's Rogue?" "I don't know." Right, was it bad that Alexander forgot about Rogue for a second. "I gotta find her." And with that, Bobby took off running.

Alexander and John chased after him.

They soon found her, "This way!" She told them. Alexander accidentally used his vamp speed, leaving them confused for a second until he got back. "Sorry, I forgot you guys aren't that fast." He apologized.

John just shook his head, and smiled quickly before they all ran off.

When they got into another hallway, more guards showed up.

One of the guards backed up because of Alexander, he might've been a bit short, but as soon as the veins showed beneath his eyes, and his fangs showed, they backed away slightly.

Logan and Faith jumped down. Faith sped one of them to the wall and kicked him in the balls, then made him double over.

"Let's go." He said.

They got to the hidden door, when Logan stayed there.

"Wait you guys, we got to do something! They're going to kill him." Rogue exclaimed. Faith stopped in her tracks. "Fine. Then you kids keep going, I'll go help Logan." She stated firmly. And she did as she said.

While Rogue kept freaking out to Bobby about Logan and Faith, John walked over to Alexander. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. Alexander's heart kept racing, and it wasn't because of John being near him or looking him in the eyes.

"John, I-or we have to go help." John had a conflicted look on his face. "Please." When John heard his voice crack, he sighed, and looked at Bobby and Rogue.

----

Bobby built an ice wall, "Logan, Faith, come on. Let's go." After a quick debate, Logan and Faith went with them.

They got to the cars, when they realized not every single one of them would fit, so Faith figured out where Logan would be driving to, and she got on her motorcycle.

Alexander was sitting to the left of John, who was in the middle. "This is Cyclops' car." "Oh yeah?"

Bobby knows what's up.

I really don't know what to put here...

Okay, bye!