𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

[ Chapter Four ]

Logan's Back

"My opinion, Magneto's behind this." Scott said.

Jean shook her head, "No, I don't think so, Scott." She responded. Charles made movements with his hands, "While Erik is capable of organizing something like this from prison, for him, it would be irrational." The Professor explained.

Faith stood there, thinking.

"It would only hurt his goal." He continued.

"You want to see what it's about, don't you?" Faith already knew the answer to her question.

"Do you think the assassin was working alone?" Jean asked, after everyone just ignored Faith. "I mean, they could be working alone, maybe they weren't. I don't think we have enough info on it."

And back to Faith's original statement, Charles replied with, "Well, we'll only know that if we find him when the authorities do. I've been trying to track him using Cerebro, but his movements are inexplicably erratic."

Faith looked up from the floor, "They could either be a teleporter or have super speed." She suggested. Charles nodded, "Yes."

"When I have more exact coordinates, Storm, Jean, I'll need you to take the jet and try and pick him up."

Faith stood straighter when she heard footsteps and quiet talking from the doors to the school.

"I'll be back after." She excused herself and went to the doors, grinning when she saw Logan.

"Logan!" Rogue and Alexander said with smiles on their faces, hugging him. "You miss me, kids?" "Not really." Rogue replied. "Yes." Alexander also said.

"Hmm. How are you doing?" "We're okay. How are you?"

Logan nodded his head to Bobby, "Who's this?" Logan questioned. Rogue turned around, "Oh, this is Bobby. He's my-" "I'm her boyfriend." Bobby shook Logan's hand.

"Call me Iceman."

"Boyfriend?" She nodded. Faith watched from the distance, Logan glanced at her. She gave a nod, knowing what he was wondering. "So how do you guys...?"

"Well, we're still working on that." Storm greeted Logan.

"Babysitters?" Logan and Faith asked in sync.

"Nice to see you again, Logan."

"We should go." Alexander said, giving another hug to Logan.

Faith walked closer to Jean and Logan. "Storm and I are heading to Boston. We won't be gone long. The Professor wants us to track down a mutant who attacked the President." "So it was a mutant."

"You'll be here when we get back- unless you plan on running off again."

"Oh, I can probably think of a few reasons to stick around. You know, my best friend." He referred to Faith as she chuckled.

"Find what you were looking for, Logan?" Scott asked, coming down the stairs. "More or less."

"I'll see you boys and Faith later." "Be safe." Faith said, kissing Jean on her temple.

"Your bike needs gas." Logan tossed the keys. "Then fill her up." Scott tossed them back.

Faith had to stop herself from laughing.

"It's good to have you back, Wolvie." He scoffed at the nickname. "Wolvie?" He questioned. "Fae?" She retorted.

The brotp has been reunited.

Them babysitting is just >>>>>

Okay, bye!