DRRREEEEAAAMMMM

tanjiro pov.  (Also I forgot to mention he and zenitsu are dreamin the exact dream!!)

I felt asleep in the cozy futon as I began to dream.

I started dreaming about zenitsu, and me. It seemed like we were outside under a cherry tree eating rice balls.

But as the wind picked up, I smelt the scent once again. The scent was perfect for the mood right now.

I loved it very much, I wish we could stay like this forever.

As I looked over at zenitsu I noticed something on his cheek.

I leaned in, and suddenly got close to his face.

Zenitsu pov.

Suddenly out of no where I see tanjiros face get close to mine. I looked at him surprised that he was literally RIGHT THERE.

As he was right there I could just feel everything burning up. My face, my legs that got weak, and my heart that isnt stopping.

At this moment I felt like I cod just kiss him... I wanted to but what would he think?...

Screw it.

My body moved on it own as j grabbed his face, and gently pushed our lips together.

Tanjiro pov.

I was tryna get the rice off, but as i suddenly felt hands go on my face, and get pulled.

I felt something soft on my lips as I noticed that it was. Zenitsu!? I was surprised of what he was doing, but... I didn't hate it, instead I actually kissed back.

After a couple minutes of us kisses zenitsu pushed away first as it was getting hard to breath.

Zen pov.

I couldn't breath, and who knows kissing was so hard. After all that, I had the courage to say I like you..

"Tanjiro... I like y-"

Narrator.

Suddenly he woke up. Zenitsu sat up heavy breathing as he was embarrassed, and wiping his mouth. He looked over at tanjiro, and his face grew more red. He was utterlly in love, And you could tell.

------------------------------------------------------------
Double story's!! That was all for today, unless I feel like writing another chapter. But yeah! I hope you enjoyed it, and like I said this wasn't a confession. It was a dream confession but tanjiro isn't sure if he ment it or not :)