🎶ALL THE BIRDS IN THE JUNGLE🎶

Narrator.

Kane and Haru, we're on the couch reading. As zenitsu and tanjiro we're in bed, and then inosuke training.

So it was only Kane and Haru awake I'm the entire house.
They then had an idea and they evily smirked.

They started running up the stairs, to where tanjiro and zenitsu is, they then walk on and in three they jumped on them, waking them both up

"UGH"

"PFFT-"

Kane and Haru we're laughing, and zenitsu smiled sitting up.

Zenitsu: "That hurted you little rascals."
Zenitsu grabbed haru, and started tickling him.

They were all laughing, and playing around. They then stopped after a bit, and they were brushing zenitsus hair.

Tanjiro was still laughing, as he had never seen zenitsu's bed hair.

Zenitsu: "tanjiro- when are you gonna get over this-"

Tanjiro: "PFFT sorry!"

Zenitsu sighed, and chuckled. He was still half asleep so after Kane and Haru finishes, he made his way over to the bathroom to wash his face.

Once he looked up, he had flashbacks about the night.
He blushed, and washed his face once more.

As he went to dry it, he walked out and saw tanjiro talking to kane and Haru about something? I go over, and sit next to tanjiro.

Zenitsu: "what are you guys talking about?"
Zenitsu said with a happy tone.

Kane: "we were talking about a game we want to play!"

Haru: "it's a game for who can pick the most petals!"

Zenitsu was surprised: "petals?... You mean the cherry tree?.."

Tanjiro looked at zenitsu, and his face was red. Tanjiro smiled and looked at Kane and Haru.

Tanjiro: "well go play with uncle inosuke guys!"

Haru and Kane: "okay tanjiro!"

They both rushed, laughing towards inosuke.

That left zenitsu and tanjiro alone.
That didn't bother them, as zenitsu stood up. He slipped his hair behined his ear, and it Reaveled his pinkish ear.

'It looked... Soft.'tanjiro said. Before he was gonna touch it, he stopped in his track. He knew that zenitsus ears were sensitive so he didn't wanna weird him out.

Zenitsu walked over to the couch, and sat down. He then crossed his legs, as his smooth hair fell foward, blocking his face.

This annoyed tanjiro, and he mover his hair behined his ear. Zenitsu was suprised and looked over at tanjiro.

Zenitsu: "i-is something wrong!?" His voice cracked.

Tanjiro: "oh.. Sorry! I didn't mean to do that, it was just because I admire your face and wanted to see it more!!"
He said stuttering, and just saying anything that popped into his mind.

This suprised zenitsu Xander it filled his stomach with a bunch of butterflies. And his heart beat was going smoothly.

He was blushing alot right in front of tanjiros eyes. Tanjiro took in the scene and admire zenitsus beautiful face.

He then placed his hand, on his cheek, and started leaning in. Zenitsu let him, and before they were gonna kiss someone barged in.

It was... Rengoku!?

"UMAI" rengoku said, scaring the both of them, as they quickly pretended they were doing something, but was actually blushing, just trying to hide it.

🍒rengoku: "tanjiro! I needed to spe-"

Rengoku stopped in the middle of his sentence, and he saw the scene. He knew what was going on, and smirked.

Rengoku then went over to tanjiro grabbing him, and dragging him.

"Reng- GAAH!" Tanjiro was struggling, but after a few let himself get dragged.

Rengoku placed them in the middle of the Hall way,

🍒Rengoku: "so when were you gonna tell me!??"

🎊Tanjiro: "wh-what are you talking about!?"

🍒Rengoku: "u know, you and zenitsu-"

🎊Tanjiro: "oh, we you see, we both have feelings for each other. But we don't know when were gonna make it official."

🍒Rengoku frowned: "but you 2 like eachother, so what's the problem??... "

🎊Tanjiro: "well I wanna be patient with him, and tell me when hes ready to date.."

🍒Rengoku: "pooh okay! Well I needed to tell you something urgent."

🎊Tanjiro: "what's the problem."

Rengoku: "theres demons close to here. Am not sure what they are doing, are why they're here. But be careful."

Tanjiro: "thank you rengoku for alerting me. I'll try and find the problem.."

Rengoku: "good. Now bye! Have to hurry away."

Rengoku said smiling, and hurried out the door. And to his home.
Zenitsu waved bye at him, and got up. Going to the bathroom...

----
Hello, sorry this is taking to long, am really a lazy person. But I'll try.

Enjoy this chapter. 🥰