REMEMBER ME, THOUGH I HAVE TO TRAVLE FAR~🎶

Zenitsu POV.

Today, was just another normal day. With friend. I really loved this life.

And i couldn't let it go that easily.
Whoever could is out of they're mind.

So as time passes, I've been really busy, with stuff to take care of around the house.

I really didn't wanna ask for help, as I don't wanna waste their time as well.

So I just do it myself.

All this house work, and playing around has got me on the verge, of falling asleep.

So I go over to the couch to get some rest.

Tanjiro POV.

I was out at night, doing some task, and helping people, and eating.

As I was super tired, and full.

So I rushed home quickly, and saw Kane and haru, still weren't asleep.

I wondered why, because they would be asleep at this time. I look over at zenitsu, and smile.

Now I see why they aren't asleep.
I walk over, and sit beside him, admiring him.

'He looked like an angle.."

I said in my mind, as I just stared.
I then wake him up, as he must be uncomfortable sleeping there, and want him to move.

I guess zenitsu was half asleep, as he leaned onto my chest, and closed his eyes.

I then was surprised, as a tint of redness and pinkish, reviled on my face.

My heart was pounding like crazy, as I could smell his scent, and felt his soft skin..

I couldn't control myself, as I made him look up at me, he was blushing as well...

Narrator.

The two just looked into each other's eyes.
And they leaned in.

They finally kissed.
It was slow, at first
But tanjiro wanted more. As he grabbed zenitsu face, with one hand, and pulling him in closer, with his other.

Zenitsu was shivering, with pleasure, as he let some small noises out.
Zenitsu was growing weak in the legs.

As tanjiro, was exploring his mouth, with his tongue.

He tasted strawberries, and pineapple.
He couldn't stop, as he liked his taste.

Zenitsu couldn't breath, as he pushed him away a bit, and a trail of saliva followed they're mouths.

They both were breathing heavily, and blushing.
Tanjiro wanted more, as he leaned in, but was once stopped.

Zenitsu covered his mouth.

Zenitsu: "we.. We can't do this here.."

Tanjiro: "s-sorry I just got carried away..."

Tanjiro, chuckled, and let him go, as zenitsu leaned onto him, recollecting his breath, and his mind.

Tanjiro chuckled, and hugged zenitsu..

Tanjiro: "so.. What does this make us?.."

Zenitsu: "I don't really... Know.

Tanjiro: " well, what do you wanna be?.. "

Zenitsu blushed, as he really couldn't answer, but knows that tanjiro already knew the answer.

Zenitsu: "you already know.."

Tanjiro blushed, and kissed his cheek. He couldn't believe he just kissed the one he has had feeling for, for a long time.

Zenitsu thought the same, but after a while, he soon fell asleep once again.

Tanjiro smiled, and picked him up bridal style. He called Kane, and haru over, which were playing in the kitchen, and they came running.

Tanjiro walked up the stairs.
Kane and haru following.
As they entered zenitsus room.

Tanjiro layed him down, and ran his hands threw his finger, kissing his head.
He then pulled the cover over, and walked out with Kane and haru, who were whining, about not wanting to go to sleep.

Tanjiro: "well if you do, I'll get you ice cream tomorrow!"

Kane and haru: "okay!! "

They both ran in front of tanjiro, and hurried to they're beds laying down, and falling asleep.

Tanjiro laughed, and went back to his room. He hesitated, as he then went back to zenitsu room, and walked in.

He walked over to his bed, and got in.
He embraced zenitsu, pulling him close by the waist, as he leaned his head on his.

He then quickly fell asleep, as he smelled his overwhelming scent.

-----

YAYY FINALLY, also am not sure how long am making this 😭👍

Maybe request in the future.

But anyway, hope you enjoyed, and have a nice day, evening, night, afternoon, morning‼️