ᕦ😗ᕤ

Narrator.

It was a calm, quiet morning.

All you could hear were the birds chirping, and the wonderful sound, of.... Kids?

Zenitsu rushed up, and went down stairs not even dressed, to see 2 little kids that broke into his house.

They were laughing, and running around. Zenitsu felt his heart drop, and started chasing them.

They were like... Monkeys? -

Tanjiro woke up, from the sound of someone falling, and it made the house shake.

So he got up, no time to change, and he walked down looking at the scene.
He saw zenitsu holding onto one of the kids, balling-

Zenitsu: "tanjiro please grab the other one! "

Tanjiro: "y-yeah right uh!"

Tanjiro then grabbed the other one, and inosuke came down looking at them.

Inosuke: "that the hell was all the noise?"

Zenitsu: "them."

Inosuke looked over, and was in disbelief.

Inosuke: "really?"

Tanjiro: "it was, they broke into the house. Somehow"

Zenitsu and tanjiro looked at inosuke, very.... Scary?

Inosuke gulped, and started sweating, he then scratched the back of his neck.

Inosuke: "o-oh right! I have uh forgotten something I had to do today!!"
"BYE"

zenitsu: "inosuke!.. Ugh"

Tanjiro: "heh, cmon zenitsu let's ask why they broke in."

Zenitsu nodded, and went over.

Zenitsu: "alright so we wanted to know ow why you broke in, and uh trashed the place?-"

One of the kids: "we were hungry! And why do you rich people get everything!"

Zenitsu: "oh.. Well why didn't you just say so? We would've been happy to give you food!"

Zenitsu said with a kind smile, that the kids were in shock. 'What just happened?' Both of the kids say.

They didn't say it but that's what they're faces were saying. Tanjiro let out a lguh and nodded.

One of the kids: "well sorry then..."

Zenitsu: "it's alright, but... Is it just you two?"

The other kid: "yeah... Our family's..."

Tanjiro: "am sorry. We'll do out best to help."
Tanjiro said with a smile.. He was sad, but pleased at the same time.

It made the kids feel save I'm his embrace.
So then they took care of them

They gave them clothes. A place to sleep, and food. Also a bath.

Tanjiro, and zenitsu were talking on the couch. As one of the kids came over and poked zenitsu.

Zenitsu then turned around, and looked at them.

Zenitsu: "yes?"

One kid: "u-uhm my name is Kane.."

Zenitsu: "that's a wonderful name! Nice to meet you Kane"

Zenitsu smiled sweetly, and stuck his hand out to shake Kane's hand.
Kane then excepted, and gave back.

Zenitsu: "what's you'r friends name?"

Kane: "haru! He doesn't like talking to other people but me... But I hope you can change that from him!"

Kane smiled, and that made zenitsu smile. Zenitsu then picked up Kane, and  played with him. Tanjiro saw this scene, and it looked like that was his child...

Tanjiro smiled and placed the hot coco's

down. He looked at Haru, and went over with a cup.

He crouched, and touched his shoulder.

Tanjiro: "hey Haru... I hope youre feeling welcomed. Here. Some hot coco"

Haru: "thanks..."

That was all he said, and then took the hot coco. He then took a sip and his eyes beamed. It looked like he never tasted hot coco.

This action made tanjiro smile, and rub his head. Haru then noticed what he was doing, and looked away in embarrassment.

Tanjiro was still kindly smiling, he then stood up to give the kid some space, and went back to zenitsu and Kane.

Kane, and zenitsu were asleep?
Kane was sleeping in zenitsu arms as he hugged him.

Tanjiro then quietly sat beside them not trying to wake them up. He them relaxed and looked around. He took his hot coco and took a sip.

He then heard inosuke come in with a bunch of sweat, as he wiped it off.

Tanjiro: "he inosuke, what were you doing? "

Inoeuke: "training! Like my muscles?"
ᕦ😁ᕤ

Inosuke started flexing and tanjiro laughed taking a sip of his hot coco.

Tanjiro then rested his head back, and he felt a small hand touch his.

It was Haru hand. He was looking away in embarrassment, and looked back.

Tanjiro smiled and put the hot coco down, picking up Haru, and placing him on his lap, he then started ticking him, and Haru laughed.

Tanjiro laughed as well.
They were like a family, including insouke.

Inosuke then picked Haru up and put him on his shoulder, the loud noises were enough to wake zenitsu up and smile.

Zenitsu then shut them up as Kane was stills sleeping.

Zenitsu: "let's go to bed guys."

Tanjiro: "alrighty, cmon inosuke!"

Inosuke: "okay!!"

Inosuke and Haru were laughing, as then they arrived at Kane and Haru room.

He then out then to bed and walked out. They then said they're goodnight, and went to bed as well.

It was a happy day :)

-------

This idea just accured to me randomly, but am not mad at it ᕦ😁ᕤ

Well hope you enjoyed, again!

Now byyeeeᕦ😏ᕤ