〈😏ノ

Kane pov.

I got up from the sun, that was shining in the room. I got up, and went over to the window looking outside.

It was amazing!!! Wooow, I wonder what those pink trees are called. Maybe I'll go ask!!

I run downstairs, and bump into someone. It was tanjiro!
Tanjiro looked back at me after being spooked and smiled.

Kane: "mister tanjiro!"

Tanjiro: "hm?"

Kane: "what are those pink trees outside called!?"

Tanjiro: "oh, haha those are called cherry blossoms. Do you wanna go see them up close?"

Kane: "sure!"

Narrator.

Tanjiro smiled, and picked Kane up, holding him. He then walked out, and walked over to the trees.

Kane's eyes we're wide, he had sparkles all over him, and he was picking up the petals.

He looked back at tanjiro, and showed him. Tanjiro crouched, and pretended to be surprised. He then rubbed Kane's head, and smiled.

Tanjiro: "cmon Kane, we should head inside."

Kane: "aww! Okay"

As Kane and tanjiro walk in, Haru was looking around. He seemed.... Worried?

Haru then looked over at tanjiro and Kane. He ran over to Kane and hugged him. It had seemed that he was looking for Kane.

It's good to have a friend like that.
Tanjiro saw that Haru was over protective of Kane right now, so he laughed and rubbed both there head, heading up to go talk to inosuke.

As tanjiro walked in it seemed that he was on the floor. Sleeping.

So tanjiro woke him up as he stepped on him.

Inosuke: "OW WHAT THE HRLL"

tanjiro: "you're gonna be late for you're training."

Inosuke: "you're riight, thanks gonpanchiro!"

Tanjiro: "thats- yeah ok sure"

Tanjiro then walked out thinking about what inosuke just said, he walked down and plopped on the couch.

After he realized that Haru and Kane were gone, he wondered where they went. He looked over at the cherry tree but they weren't there.

Tanjiro also looked in they're room but also not there. He then barged into zenitsu room, and there they were.

They were on his bed playing with his hair. Zenitsu looked at tanjiro and smiled at him.

Zenitsu: "hey tanjiro! Why did you come in like that, you startled me."

Tanjiro: "startled you!? Those kids startled me more!"

Zenitsu: "tanjiro- what happened?"

Tanjiro: "I thought they..."

Zenitsu got up and went over hugging him, he looked up at him, and smiled at him.

His smile seemed comforting to tanjiro as his heart was beating slowly.
Tanjiro then calmed down.

Tanjiro: "am very sorry for yelling. I was just worried."

Zenitsu: "it's alright tanjiro! But you scared the kids a lot."
Zenitsu said as the kids came over, and hugged zenitsus legs.

Zenitsu then stumbled Over causing zenitsu to fall on tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "right so-  WAH!"

tanjiro: "ugh... What the heck? "

Zenitsu: "sorry tanjiro! The kids startled me..."

Zenitsu then realized what kind of position they were in, and jolted up and back.

Zenitsu was blushing and breathing heavily, but then he got up and ran to the bathroom locking himself in there.

Tanjiro didn't know what happened, and was full of guilt. 'Did I do something wrong?..'

Haru pov.

Oops. I didn't think that would cause a problem but it did-

I walk over to the bathroom where Zen was and was about to knock before Kane stopped me.

Kane: "you should let mister zenitsu have alone time!"

Haru: "you're right, sorry"

Kane: "it's okay! Cmon I have to show you something!"

Kane took my hand and we rushed outside to the cherry blossoms?..

They were so awesome.
My eyes gleamed with joy as I looked at Kane.

Haru: "did you know about this!"

Kane: "well, I mean yeah am the one who brought you here!"

Haru: "and you didn't think to tell me until now!? "

Kane: "calm down I just found out a few minutes ago!"

He said that waving his arms up and down and pouting.
I laughed and went over tackling him.

Kane fell to the ground and we just started play fighting, and then playing tag.

Narrator.

Zenitsu then walked out and bumped into tanjiro in the entrance, he then stood there looking away and not sure what to say, and he cleared her throat.

Tanjiro then suddenly crouched and got close to his face. As he did the zenitsu backed up and was avoiding eye contact.

Tanjiro then pulled zenitsu and went into the room.

Tanjiro: "why are you like this.."

Zenitsu: "w-what! What do you mean..."

Tanjiro: "zenitsu. I know that you like me."

Zenitsu heart dropped.

Zenitsu: "n-no.."

Tanjiro: "what do you me-"

Zenitsu: "no! How could you have found out, I've been careful! How! How.."

Tanjiro: "zenitsu calm down! It's okay.."

Tanjiro then pulled zenitsu into his arms. Hugging him.
Zenitsu was trying to calm down, but when he heard that noise he calmed down immediately.

He missed that noise, that fulfilled his ears, and he would listen to it nonstop.
Zenitsu smiled and closed his eyes.

This noise made him relaxed enough to sleep. All he could think about was tanjiro, in his sleep.

And how he wanted to make love to him, and hold hands, and cuddle. Zenitsu smiled.

Tanjiro was suprised he fell asleep, but then smiled.
He then layed him down, and let him sleep.

Tanjiro layed next to him and brought his close, rubbing his hair.

Tanjiro: "sleep tight.."

-----

I liked writing this one. :)

Well I hope you enjoyed reading it as much!!
:)