YO USNAVI DROP THE CHAGMPANE

Narrator.

It was the next day.
Zenitsu was sleeping on the roof, as tanjiro kept watch. He then woke zenitsu up shaking him.

Tanjiro: "zenitsu wake up."

Zenitsu: "hm?.." Zenitsu hummed, as sat up, and yawned.

Tanjiro: "morning sleepy head" tanjiro chuckled, and gently shoved him.

Zenitsu: "yeah yeah, was their any demons while I slept?"
Zenitsu said rubbing his eyes, as he looked at tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "yeah a couple, maybe like 3? They were trying to break in, but don't worry I got them"

Zenitsu: "great.. Well am gonna go check on the kids okay?" Zenitsu said, as he dust himself off, and he walked down, hopping of the roof.

Tanjiro: "alright."

Tanjiro stayed on the roof, closing his eyes, and feeling the breeze.

Zenitsu walked into the house, and walked upstairs. He then knocked on haru's and kane's door, slowly opening it.

He opened the door, receiving to sleeping boys. Zenitsu smiled, and quietly walked over to them, crouching in front of them.

Zenitsu: "hey haru!" Zenitsu said whispering.

Haru: "hm?..." Haru rubbed his eyes, and sat up, looking up at zenitsu.

Zenitsu: "cmon, help me make breakfast okay?" Zenitsu said, picking Haru up, and carrying him.

Haru nodded, and rested on his shoulder. Zenitsu then, told him to wash his face, and come down when he's ready.

That's what Haru did. He then came downstairs, and helped zenitsu.
Zenitsu then made breakfast with Haru.

Inosuke then came down, and saw them.

Inosuke: "hey Haru, hey zen!"

Zenitsu: "hello, inosuke. As usual?"

Inosuke: "you know it! Well am a head off."

Zenitsu: "wait wait, you need to eat first, here take a be to, and call tanjiro. He's on the roof. Tell him it's time for breakfast."

Inosuke: "right right I will!"

Inosuke did as zen said. He made his way outside, and yelled up at him to come get breakfast.
As tanjiro jumped down, he hugged inosuke, and said goodbye to him. Tanjiro then walked in.

Tanjiro greeted them, and headed upstairs to wake Kane up.
Zen smiled at tanjiro, as to say thanks.

Tanjiro smiled back, as he continued up the stairs.

He walked in, and saw Kane already awake. He was looking outside the window, looking at the cherry tree.

Tanjiro smiled and creeped up behined him picking him up.

Tanjiro: "BOO- HAHAHA"

Kane: "AAGH- M-MR. TANJIRO?"

tanjiro: "yea it's me!"

Kane: "oh.. You scared me"

Kane said pouting, as tanjiro laughed, as a sweat came down his face. He then apologized, and went on his way, down stairs.

He then let Kane down, as he ran over to Haru, helping him.

Zenitsu: "could you get the plates ready?"

Tanjiro: "yeah, I will"
Iki
Tanjiro did as he said, and started placing the plated down at the table. Zenitsu then came over, and layed the pan down, as Kane and Haru, came over sitting down, serving themselves.

They then all sat, after washing they're hands, and started eating.

(Time skip)

Kane and Haru were playing tag, around the house. As zenitsu was resting, and tanjiro writing.

They all were having they're little space.

Tanjiro put the book down, and looked at Kane and Haru, smiling. He then looked at zenitsu. He leaned in and kissed his forehead. Waking him up.

Zenitsu, rubbed one of his eyes, moaning. He then looked at tanjiro.

Zenitsu: "is something wrong?.."

Tanjiro: "sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up..."

Zenitsu: "it's fine.." Zenitsu yawned, and leaned on tanjiro as he was still sleepy.

Tanjiro smiled, and placed a hand on his shoulder pulling him in, and resting his head on his head.

Zenitsu was leaning on tanjiros chest, as he heard his heart beat.. It was beating, quite fast. He then looked up at tanjiro, which was blushing, as he gulped.

Zenitsu, blushed as well, as he looked down again. His heart as well beating.

Tanjiro, tried controlling his heart but couldn't, he then grabbed zenitsus face, and made him look at him.

He then gazed into his eyes, admiring their amber color... Zenitsu was admiring tanjiros as well, as he looked into his eyes.

The 2 of them didn't look away, as their lips were inches of being together. Zenitsu closed his eyes leaning in, as tanjiro kept his eyes open leaning in as well.

--------

Hehe heh heh did they? DID THEY???

anyway I hope you enjoy as usual 😌