Questions, Questions For the Dear Children!

Apple: Celery sticks with peanut butter or apples dipped in caramel.

Baseball: Baseball is one of the bigger kids so he eats more then burns that off since he plays soccer and outside a lot. He usually drinks kid-friendly energy drinks and eats plenty of snacks that are good in fiber, protein, and low in fat, like veggies, milk, and nuts.

Balloon: Sandwich with apple juice or granola bars.

Bomb: He can eat anything but sugar-based products. If he does eat them, he'll go on a sugar rush and spin like the Tasmanian-Devil, recking the place. He does like pop rocks!

Bow: Her brother's mom is a baker so she gets plenty of food from her! Cupcakes, strawberry jam doughnuts, cookies: all of her favorites! She can eat, but sometimes she doesn't feel like it since well, she's half dead.

Box: Formula and baby food. Simple as that, since he's barely a year old.

Cheesy: Cheesy likes silly foods in every way. If he drinks something, it's with a staw that's bendy or foods with puns. Sometimes, his parents arrange his food into silly faces or animals that way he'll eat them better!

Cherries: Berries and PB&J with Cherry Flavored Kool-Aid!

Cork: Cork is allergic to milk so she eats other options that require no dairy. She has a fruit smoothie and a sandwich (wheat bread with sesame seeds, rotisserie chicken, lettuce, and tomatoes). Sometimes she drinks soy milk or lattes with no milk in them.

Fan: Man loves his mom's food! He adores Indian and Chinese food like rice with noodles, hummus with dosa, or Chinese candy/snacks (dumplings, rice balls, wontons) all of which are in a bento box!

Knife: Such a momma's boy, he eats whatever his moms make! He usually brings leftovers (like spaghetti and pizza) but he makes sure to eat his fruits and veggies. He loves peaches, carrots, and cantaloupes.

Lightbulb: Oatmeal raisin cookies or pizza, with a side of Dr. Fizz! Yet sometimes she can eat other things like paper, crayons, or her shoelaces due to her pica.

Microphone: Mic likes eating gum and crackers, but also some tea from Taco when she can.

Nickel: As I put before, this Nickel in this AU is a vegetarian due to him being very eco-friendly, so his favorite things to eat are usually high in nutrients and fiber. He likes to eat veggie wraps with soup along with almond milk!

O.J: O.J likes to eat healthily and stay strong to be a great leader, so he usually has graham crackers and yogurt. It's a good thing because he absolutely hates sweets, especially chocolate.

Paintbrush: Muffins and cranberry juice!

Paper: (Has asthma) Loves peaches and cheese dip with breadsticks. But he can't eat candy at all: or else, Evil Paper might come back on a sugar rush.

Pickle: He likes junk food like chips and candy, but he loves pickles and cucumbers! (since he ate his cucumber girlfriend one time because he forgot the food).

Salt & Pepper: The two girls eat the same things together which is a thermos filled with soup with a side of pita chips and hummus along with a salad topped with dressing. 

Soap: Soap likes to eat very neatly and is a huge health nut. She loves salads and fruit gummies (her favorites are the berry-flavored ones)!

Suitcase: Suitcase likes food that isn't too hard on her teeth (sensory issues with food), so she likes applesauce and turkey and avocado wrap. Sometimes her uncles give her unusual food like sushi, seaweed wraps, and kababs, which make her really confused but she likes them anyway.