(The Infinity Class)

Kumquat (5) and Shell (3)!

Kumquat
-Loves jokes and is easy to make him laugh, that's why it hangs out with Cheesy and Lightbulb or Bandana and Haybale at playtime.

-Has trouble spelling his name.

-Likes to surf (his parents are retired surfers) and play outside. Doesn't mind getting messy or gaining a few scratches along the way.

-Pretty chill to hang out with him if you know him well.

-is a bit chatty and loves to talk to anyone new, but can annoy others when sharing too much.

-Serious-o'clock!

Shell
-A little dim-bulbed and naive, but a general sweetheart at his best.

-Loves playing in the shallow tide and outdoors with his friends and Lightbulb, who he looks up to her as an older sister.

-Has a little hermit-crab from a trip to the beach named Shelby. She and Baxter get along very well.

-A little sailor boy!

-his family lives in the ocean on a small boat.

-Can't sleep unless he hears the soothing sound of waves crashing.

-His eyes may look different from others but he doesn't mind, they still treat him like how they would like to treat themselves.

Haybale (5) and Bandana (5)!

Hay-Bale
-Easily gets excited and has a contagious smile, along with an explosive personality.

-Loves to pretend she's the sheriff of the school or a rambunctious cow-girl. She rides a hobby horse and proudly wears a golden star when duty comes.